Jenn Sterger is suing her publicist in both New York and Florida, claiming that he still has Brett Favre's texts — and cock shots — and is trying to use them to write a tell-all book.
In a somewhat depressing interview with Good Morning America, Jenn Sterger was forced to reiterate that she did not ask for and was not flattered by pictures of Brett Favre's dick.
- Lady Gaga's concert in Paris was postponed on Sunday due to snow, and it was the second time she was forced to change her Paris show date.
I just don't get cockshots. I don't get snow penises, either. Or dickflashing, including the non-predatory kind. But are they just different points on a spectrum of men wanting to be looked at the way women always are?
- Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz welcomed a baby boy into the world on Thursday and named him Egypt Daoud Dean. [Reuters]
The story of Jenn Sterger, who allegedly received unwanted pictures of Brett Favre's dick, raises a disturbing question about sports sex scandals: are we more likely to support the victims if they're unwilling to come forward?
- Sofia Coppola for some reason to design shoes and bags for Louis Vuitton. "It is understood the products will be sold worldwide and launched in Japan." Will she distract us from the crappy-looking shoes with a cool soundtrack? [WWD]
- Kate Moss: The Movie. Maybe. [Graziavia The Cut]
- Usher launches lingerie line. “Comfort…