Madonna isn’t fond of Instagram’s policy of banning topless photos, so Madonna posted a topless photo to Instagram. In a classic #rebelheart moment, Madonna tore off her clothes, drenched herself with water, arched her back on a fish (?) sculpture, and then put a black bar across her nipples. “Why is it ok to show ass…
TAYLOR IS SO INTO IT — she can barely stop herself from grabbing the mike and going fucking crazy on that song. Prince William, on the other hand, is more content to let Bon Jovi shine. That's his way. (For the record, both reactions are totally understandable.)
A Janis Joplin biopic that's been on the books for almost a decade now — and been considered as a vehicle for damn near every under-40 actress out there — is finally looking more concrete. Lee Daniels will direct as his follow-up to The Butler, and he's cast Amy Adams as the lead. She seems a bit ethereal for it, but…
PATERSON, NJ - MAY 02: New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and Jon Bon Jovi attend the Overdose Prevention Act Bill signing at Barnert Medical Arts Complex on May 2, 2013 in Paterson, New Jersey. (Photo by Dave Kotinsky/Getty Images)
- While playing at the Nashville Pride festival yesterday, Vanessa Carlton came out to the crowd, stating: "I've never said this before, but I am a proud bisexual woman." [AfterEllen]
- Alanis Morissette has revealed that she married the rapper Mario "MC Souleye" Treadway at her L.A. home on May 22. "So happy to share with you that my man Souleye and I got married," says Alanis.
- Tom Cruise is being sued by Michael David Sapir, who he sued in 2001 after Sapir claimed he had a video of Cruise "engaged in a homosexual relationship." Now Sapir says Cruise hired a P.I. to wiretap his phone.
Television will never be the same after Oprah goes off the air in 2011. If we had a "Favorite Things" list about O, in the top spot would be the way the talk-show host introduces celebrity guests. Mashup at left.
[East Rutherford, October 22. Image via Getty]
- Angelina Jolie started working on Salt yesterday, and her character, rogue CIA operative Evelyn A. Salt, has a couple of different looks:
- Lindsay and Sam fought in the D.J. booth at a party on Friday, but made up later in the ladies' room. Supposedly Sam won't leave Linds because "she doesn't have a career without her."
- The new issue of Vanity Fair isn't out yet, but Miley Cyrus is already warning fans that she's mortified of the semi-topless pictures of herself inside. "I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed," she says. A starlet's…
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden were seen partying Grammy weekend, so some random source says, "It's almost as if they aren't parents." Kind of a cheap shot. But yeah, the nanny is apparently working overtime. Mom and dad need to party! [Page Six]
- Guess who was on the set when Lindsay Lohan posed nude for Bert Stern's…