UH-OH. Your frenemy Katy Perry was spotted out with her ex boyfriend/that dude-bro who's always inviting you back to his dorm room to hear him play guitar, Mr. John Mayer.
On the heels of Crushing Celebrity Divorce Season comes my second favorite time of the year, Celebrity Wedding season. And lo, the season comes in with a tremendous bang and we learn Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden are getting married (or perhaps are already married) right as you read these very words.
Just when we were all hoping that Amanda Bynes was doing better (despite the strange behavior, mysterious twitters and threats to sue the tabloids), her life has taken another devastating turn. TMZ reports that Bynes' parents and Sam Lutfi have tricked the troubled star into into a psychiatric hold.
Aguilera and Madden were spotted on a double date with Nicole Richie and her husband last night. There's no way that this could possibly be anything but true love.
Today in Tweet Beat, celebs like Questlove, Bob Saget, and Taraji P. Henson celebrate 4/20; you can spend the holiday with Snoop; and Sherri Shepherd is blazing up something completely different.
- Today on Ryan Seacrest's radio show, Heidi Montag revealed that in addition to the 10 recent plastic surgery procedures we know about, she also had her waist cinched and her "back scooped." Wondering what that is? Heidi has no idea:
- In her book Still Standing Carrie Prejean says, "I believed then and I believe now that marriage should be a legally recognized sacrament between a man and a woman. If that makes me a bigot, so is Barack Obama."
Today in Tweet Beat, Nicole Richie makes a confession, Jon Gosselin snarks about Kate's big interview, and Lindsay Lohan wants to be on True Blood.
Today in Tweet Beat, Spencer still loves antagonizing Lauren, Tyra is still trying to make "smize" happen, and Yoko is still a hippie.
- Miley Cyrus is seen "slanting her eyes" in a picture that's been circulating on the web.
- Very-pregnant Jennifer Garner and hubby Ben Affleck have been "spotted" entering Cedars-Sinai hospital: please let them dress the baby in a little top hat and "2009" banner! [TMZ]
- Luke Wilson is back in Austin, Texas for the holidays, and he's spending them at the Yellow Rose gentlemen's club. Ol' Luke was "getting lap dances and rocking out" to heavy metal. [Page Six]
- Jim and Michelle Duggar, who just welcomed their 18th child, say they're already considering number 19. "We both would love to have more," father Jim says. Attention, Duggars: THERE AREN'T ANY J NAMES LEFT. [People]
- Britney's big eff you to her (chef) dad: Skipping dinner: "Britney thinks that if she doesn't eat much she will lose weight, then people will notice," an insider says. [MSNBC]
- Trouble a-brewin in Los Angeles! Apparently Nicole Richie is thrilled that Paris Hilton and Benji Madden broke up, because Nicole "never thought Paris was ever really into" Benji. Nicole also told her boyfriend's identical twin brother that he "deserves better." Burn! [Star]
- Speaking of Paris! She wants to take her…
- Reese Witherspoon is "a little strict" about her kids' Christmas presents, in order to ensure that they won't grow up super-spoiled. "I think kids do best when they only have a couple of things that they really enjoy," Witherspoon says, "I try and stay away from the gluttony of things. They don't appreciate it as…