In today’s edition of Famous Dudes Proving Why It’s So Traumatic For Women to Report Abuse By Saying Dumb Shit, we have actor Benicio Del Toro running his mouth about why he thinks Amber Heard is lying. Not because he has any proof of Johnny’s innocence—no, of course he doesn’t—but because he saw them at dinner once…
It's true, nothing gold can stay, and by "gold" I mean "Two and a Half Men, the worst CBS show you're not watching." While Ashton Kutcher and Jon Cryer have resigned their contracts for a third season (Kutcher at a $700,000-per-episode payout; Cryer at, I don't know, a gum wrapper and a damp Nickelback ticket stub?),
Oprah Winfrey, Doyenne of Daytime, Queen Of Everything, is entangled in a bitter feud with her stepmother Barbara over her dad Vernon Winfrey's Nashville barber shop, which Oprah purchased after it went into foreclosure last week. Barbara accuses her stepdaughter of using her power to take over the barber shop…
Simon Cowell may have triumphed when British women were asked which celebrity they would most like to see featured in a romantic novel, but we think we can do better! Our dream scenarios?
- Oh, snap: Heidi Montag says: "No longer is my husband the face of my business or managing my career."
- A police source says Alec Baldwin was rushed to the hospital last night because his 14-year-old daughter Ireland called 911 and said he was "unresponsive," and had threatened to take pills while they were arguing. Baldwin's spokesperson explained:
- Jude Law got someone pregnant, but not Rachel McAdams' sister Kayleen — her rep (she's a makeup artist) says "She has never even met him." [Star]
- So. The mother of Jude Law's unborn spawn is:
- Chris Brown is being sued for assault and battery, but not by anyone you know:
- Residents of Oyster Bay, Long Island, NY are mesmerized by the dreamy and mystical presence of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, who have been getting cozy in their town.