Supermodel Bar Refaeli spoke to Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth about the crushing existential pain of loneliness, or something, and it's honestly the saddest thing I've read today (it's early so I am assuming I'll read something sadder soon, but this is still HEART-BREAKING):
There's a new video featuring supermodel Bar Refaeli as the victim of a date-rape drug, but it's not a PSA warning about the dangers of Rohypnol. Rather, it's an ad for a new Israeli app designed to help diners pay their restaurant and bar tabs more quickly.
The new James Bond 007 fragrance debuts at Harrods next month, coinciding with the 50th anniversary of the James Bond film franchise, and release of the 23rd Bond film, Skyfall (which hits theaters in the US in November). Because nothing says "secret spy" like having your agency code number on a fragrance bottle. So,…
Model Bar Refaeli is the number one lady on Maxim's Hot 100 list and could probably have her pick of romantic partners, but it seems like she's already made her choice. The 26-year-old, who last dated Leonardo DiCaprio, says she's nursing a bit of a lady crush on Jennifer Lawrence:
This sounds like pure fiction but, as we're not a court of law, let's run with it — Sharon Stone is being sued by her former nanny amid allegations of racism, religious persecution and first-degree bitchery. Which, if you image the actress to live life as Ginger, her character in Casino, like I do then it starts to…
Complaints of TSA agents getting way too up close and personal while searching passengers have sprung up from virtually every corner of society. Supermodel Bar Refaeli recently took to her Twitter account to say she'd been felt up by one agent, and Rep. Francisco Canseco publicly accused the TSA of assault after he…
Last night in London, famous athletes (and a few actors and models) attended the Laureus World Sports Awards and for some reason, nearly everyone wore black, making it one of the more depressing red carpets we've seen in a while.
Bethenny Frankel is being sued by her ex-manager, Doug Wald, who claims that he helped her make the deal to create the Skinnygirl cocktail brand — but was cut out of the profit share. According to this report, "Wald says Frankel specifically sought out his advice because she thought the Skinnygirl cocktail was…
- The mystery man Gisele Bündchen was seen canoodling with at a Paris Vogue party is believed to be a New York art dealer — and ex-boyfriend of Bündchen's fellow Brazilian model Ana Beatriz Barros — named Helly Nahmad. Ahem. [Racked]
Roberto Cavalli is a notorious ass who makes absurdly sexy clothes. Like, the sartorial equivalent of aggressive sexyface. So, yes, in other words his Paris Fashion Week party was ridiculous, over-the-top, and totally star-studded.
- A paparazzo called the police today to report that Jesse James vandalized his car. Jesse told the cops the man has been stalking him, then he and the photographer put each other under citizen's arrest.
- Apparently Naomi Campbell — who just weeks ago was boasting of having mastered her volatile temper — assaulted her chauffeur because he is also chauffeurs her boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin, and he refused to tell her if Doronin was cheating. [NYPost]
- According to a source, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been staging photo ops in Venice.
- In the March issue of W Megan Fox declares, "There are some women you could put in underwear and photograph them, and it looks really classy and it doesn't necessarily provoke a pinup image. But with me, it does, immediately..."