The same week it's been reported that Madonna's net worth is about $1 billion bones, someone's dug up one of Madge's eight siblings, Anthony Ciconne, a homeless alcoholic who's been living on the streets of Traverse City, Michigan for the last three years and basically drinking himself to death.
For some weird reason Donald Trump made an appearance on last night's episode of Audrina during which he was supposed to meet with the career reality star for a "business"proposition. Instead, he kissed her on the cheek and spoke endlessly about how beautiful she is. He made half-hearted proposals for her to appear…
How ridiculous is it that Audrina got her own reality show? While she can be credited with introducing the world to JustinBobby on The Hills (but if we want to be realistic about it, he could very well have been cast, considering how contrived that entire show was), Audrina is as boring as her eyes are expressionless.
When you see an event called "OK! Magazine Toasts Hollywood's Sexiest Singles" maybe you should expect the worst. You'd get it.It's a sad state of affairs when a member of "The Hills" is among the most demure dresser at any event. Jennifer Jimenez. Melissa Molinaro's dress, unstretched, must equal under a…
So often, we see celebrities and models digitally slimmed for ad campaigns. But in Audrina's Bongo ads, it appears as though her slim physique was made slightly softer and less bony. A woman just can't "win."
- Following an investigation sparked by footage from Teen Mom, Amber Portwood has been charged with two felony counts and one misdemeanor for allegedly beating her boyfriend Gary Shirley in front of their daughter.
- Betty White is on the cover of Parade magazine, and inside, she discusses her views on gay marriage.
- In a segment that aired this morning on Today, but was taped while sitting in a dark, candlelit room, Mariah Carey confessed that she is pregnant and expecting in the spring.
- In the December issue of Marie Claire UK, Rihanna says that she doesn't regret what happened between herself and Chris Brown back in 2009.
[London, July 27: Remember when she used to ride on the back of Justin-Bobby's bike? Those were the days. Image via Bauer-Griffin.]
- Tabloid reporters have been harassing Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr about when they'd get married for years, and today his rep confirmed that they're engaged.
- Alanis Morissette has revealed that she married the rapper Mario "MC Souleye" Treadway at her L.A. home on May 22. "So happy to share with you that my man Souleye and I got married," says Alanis.
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have been dating for years, but clearly they must have an ulterior motive for considering marriage. They're allegedly planning to announce their engagement soon, just to irritate his ex Vanessa Marcil.