Last week's viral video "Worst Twerk Fail EVER - Girl Catches Fire!" was actually a staged bit from Jimmy Kimmel, he admitted last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live: "We didn't send it to any TV station, we didn't tweet it. We just put it on YouTube and let the magic happen."
Christina Hendricks got miffed after being called full-figured by a Sun-Herald interviewer just before the cameras rolled: "I think calling me full-figured is just rude." Hendricks and her representatives have been prickly about discussing her body in the press before (one member of the press was warned "not to ask…
The systematic destruction of Kevin McAllister rolls cruelly on: Everyone knows that the second most irrefutable fact of the world, immediately below "water is wet," is that there is almost nothing worse than receiving a concerned phone call from an ex, as well-intentioned as they may be. Raise to the tenth power when…
In the past few weeks I've seen two advice columns exhort men to manscaping. Granted, this "advice" came from Cosmo and Ashley Dupre, respectively. But the rationale seemed problematic.
We know Ashley Dupre gives bad advice, but the over-the-top strategy she suggests for a man courting his coworker has really raised the bar.
- Paris Hilton was detained for possession of marijuana in Port Elizabeth, South Africa yesterday, but was later cleared and released. According to her rep:
- The second season of Jersey Shore promises to be action-packed! Saturday night, some guy was less-than-respectful to Snooki and JWoww, so Snickers slapped him, then threw food and booze at him. (He threw a drink on her, too).
- Though TBS, Conan O'Brien's team, and George Lopez have all stated that Lopez is a major supporter of O'Brien coming to TBS, a source claims that might not be the case:
- Today on Howard Stern's radio show Ryan Phillippe said, "I've been dumped on in the press for relationship stuff since Reese Witherspoon and I divorced. I'm tired of getting shit on, I don't feel like I deserve it..."
- Lindsay Lohan's debut Ungaro collection was critically panned, and so unpopular that the brand lost its only U.S. retailers besides its own boutique. Now that boutique is calling customers to tell them the store is closing on February 27. [TheAwl]
- Aussie model and former Miss Universe Jennifer Hawkins posed naked for the cover of Marie Claire's Australian edition. This may surprise you, but her photo wasn't Photoshopped. The issue, which goes on sale today, benefits an eating disorder foundation. [TheAge]
There was a distinct chill in the View air during Ashley Dupre's visit today (ostensibly, she was giving expert insight into Tiger's cheating.) But as Dupre explained, NYC dating sucks so much, you might as well get paid for it!
Former escort Ashley Dupre is still making the media rounds as some sort of infidelity expert, most recently on Extra, where she repeats her judgmental position toward the women coming forward, and gives some advice to Elin Woods. [Extra TV]