Today, gentlemen, we were reminded why we lug our reputations as troglodytes well into the 21st century. A woman named Marion Bartoli proved athletic enough to win a singles title at Wimbledon and was thereupon described to BBC Radio 5 listeners as something other than "a looker." Because, you see, it is not enough to…
In an interview in which she ranted about reality shows, Chelsea Handler revealed that she had an abortion when she was a teenager. "We need to be focusing on other things," she told the New York Times. "We're seeking out such grossness in human behavior and want such mindless entertainment. The Real Housewives of…
LOS ANGELES, DEC 3: Anna Kournikova gets the full TSA pat down as she prepares to depart a late night flight at LAX.
- Lady Gaga says she's decided "to be single at this point in my life because I don't have the time to get to know anybody. And you know what? It's OK. Even Lady Gaga can be celibate."
- The PGA Tour announced today that Tiger Woods will speak at a press conference on Friday, "to begin the process of making amends." Later, Tiger was photographed for the first time in months jogging with a friend near his home.
- Ian Halperin, who recently wrote an unauthorized book about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, claims that Angie hooked up with Lady Gaga recently and, "Apparently, Angie is obsessed with Lady GaGa." Halperin explains:
- Mischa Barton has been filming a guest spot as a hooker on Law & Order: SVU, and a source says her one scene took 10 hours.
- Someone's been arrested in the Lindsay Lohan home burglary case — and it's not Lindsay Lohan!
Welcome to The Name Game, in which we bring totally unscientific analysis to bear on popular American names. To kick off this new feature, I'm starting with a name about which both I and my boss are completely unbiased: Anna.
- Several sources say the real father of Michael Jackson's oldest children, Prince and Paris, is Arnold Klein, Jackson's dermatologist and Debbie Rowe's former boss.
- Here's the first picture of Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick with their new twins, Marion and Tabitha Broderick. Big brother James, are you ready for double trouble? [TMZ]
- Oh, snap: Paulina Porizkova has been given the pink slip by Tyra and America's Next Top Model! The '80s supermodel told Craig Ferguson on the Late, Late Show:
- PETA named Madonna one of its 6 worst-dressed celebrities, along with "Maggot" Gyllenhaal and the Olsen twins. "Someone needs to tell Madge that wearing fur doesn't make you a cougar," the animal-lovers sniffed. [PETA]