Chris Brown and Rihanna plan on coming out publicly as a couple again after her upcoming album Unapologetic drops on November 19th, but they're wasting absolutely no time dipping some emotional bread back into the ol' fondue pot of dysfunction.
- Rumors and quips and news, oh my! Let's start with James Franco and Anne Hathaway.
Yesterday "I'm Hot," the first single from Jersey Shore's Angelina was released on iTunes. Listening to Angelina rap, "Step off bitch, or I'll punch your face," will make you appreciate the musical stylings of Heidi Montag.
- Seventeen-year-old Gossip Girl star Taylor Momsen is not very happy, and blames her parents.
- Oh here we go: Before he lost his shit at the Plaza and was taken to the hospital, Charlie Sheen was "naked" and "with cocaine all over his face" in a restaurant bathroom. Cute.
Last night's reunion was disappointing in many ways—the canned laughter, the lack of meaty questions, the focus on Sammi and Ron's tired bullshit—but perhaps the biggest offense was that it was simply boring.
- Toni Braxton has filed for bankruptcy for a second time, saying she's $10 million to $50 million in debt.
- While performing for sailors aboard the U.S.S. Harry S. Truman in the Persian Gulf last week, Jessica Simpson didn't handle the 97 degree heat well. After downing three Red Bulls with no water, she sang one song, then vomited.
- Jennifer Aniston was spotted on a date last night with Harry Morton, founder of the Pink Taco restaurant chain and ex-boyfriend of Lindsay Lohan.
For all who hear "KIIS-FM" hosting "Now 34 And The Jersey Shore" party and think, there's no fashion to talk about there, hold up: the Hollywood Tower do set an extravagantly rococo mood highlighting the muscular power of recognizable iconography:
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly has a "new love interest": a woman named Eilat Anschel, who recently finished a mandatory stint in the Israeli Defense Force. [TMZ]
- In response to Mel Gibson's disgusting, N-word laced rant, both the Anti-Defamation League and the NAACP have already denounced him, with the latter saying, "An apology is insufficient given his history of racism, sexism and anti-Semitism.
- A police source says Alec Baldwin was rushed to the hospital last night because his 14-year-old daughter Ireland called 911 and said he was "unresponsive," and had threatened to take pills while they were arguing. Baldwin's spokesperson explained: