That rumble you're feeling isn't an earthquake, it's the ripple of excitement currently making its way across the US as Dawson's Creek fans learn that Michelle Williams has opened the door for a reunion. When told that her former co-star James Van Der Beek is keen on the idea, she threw Jen Lindley's hat into the…
- Though she has acted alongside respected thespians such as Joaquin Phoenix, James Purefoy and Luke Wilson, working with a pachyderm for Water For Elephants was "one of the best experiences of my career," says Reese Witherspoon.
- American sweetheart Reese Witherspoon has just plunked down $7 million to buy real-life action figure Steven Seagal's sprawling Brentwood home. It's got nine bathrooms, seven bedrooms, a swimmin' pool, and a Buddhist temple where Seagal liked to meditate.
- Brittany Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, was found dead last night in the couple's Hollywood home.
- Sandra Bullock has allegedly decided to divorce Jesse James.
- Lindsay Lohan is suing E-Trade for creating a commercial in which a boyfriend-stealing, "milk-aholic" baby is named Lindsay. Here's the thing about LL's lawsuit:
- If you share our concerns about the lovely Alexa Chung's posture, you will not find her Vogue UK cover, or the editorial that goes with it, particularly soothing. [ONTD]
- "You know my gratitude has gone up so much and I just realize that the media used me to make fun of and be mean about it." Our gratitude will totally skyrocket when they release this woman to the media that is paying somewhere between zero and a million dollars to use and be mean to her face! [Washington Post] [NY…