While everyone else was at home thoughtfully planning their themed Golden Globes party menus on Friday night, Lindsay Lohan was holed up in the bathroom of an NYC bar. Page Six reports the actress and her sister Ali (of “Lohan Holiday” fame) spent “about 20 minutes in the bathroom of VBar in Greenwich Village...when…
Lindsay Lohan is not happy that Jennifer Lawrence made a rude comment about her during a recent TV appearance. In fact, she’s POETRY-SPITTING MAD.
Britney Spears is on the January 2014 cover of InStyle in what's being touted as her "MOST CANDID INTERVIEW EVER!" In it, she talks about wanting a daughter to help her cope with her feelings of loneliness:
Are you still watching Grey's Anatomy? If so, sorry, brah — Sandra Oh is bailing after 10 seasons as lovable control freak Dr. Cristina Yang. Bailing GRACEFULLY. Ahem, Katherine Heigl. Says Oh:
Although it certainly raises the question of precisely what kind of roles Megan Fox will get that involve keeping her clothes on, Megan Fox will be keeping her clothes on in movies for awhile so that her baby son Noah doesn't get teased about it when he gets older:
As if Lindsay Lohan smacking a woman at a nightclub after a Justin Bieber concert over some dude from a band called The Wanted didn't already sound like a demented Canterbury Tale written in glitter pen ("Lindsay got drunker and drunker… and it turned Max [George] off"), there is now a whole new dimension of…
Stacy Keibler flew to Toronto to meet up with boyfriend-ish companion George Clooney and you know what that means: it may be getting serious! Or not, etc.
We haven't seen Ali Lohan out and about recently. Is it because she was recovering from extensive plastic surgery? She was seen leaving a hair salon with her sister, Lindsay Lohan, yesterday, and she was fairly unrecognizable. The lips, the cheekbones, the jaw, the eyes, the nose, the brows… everything appears to have…
- Snooki was arrested this afternoon in Seaside Heights, New Jersey for disorderly conduct. "J-WOWW was spotted trying to talk Snooki into going back into the house," says a source. "But Snooki was out of control and seemed drunk."
- Mel Gibson may have been the target of an extortion scandal by ex Oksana Grigorieva — and supposedly there is a text that proves it.
- Katy Perry and Russell Brand "fight and make-up constantly," says a source.
- Uh-oh: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart had a huge fight on the set of Twilight: Eclipse.
- Betty White has some rules about appearing on Saturday Night Live on May 8:
- Michael Lohan claims he brought police into Lindsay Lohan's house today to check on 16-year-old Ali, but Dina Lohan says, "Michael walked into the apartment looked right at Ali and said, 'I'm looking for my daughter Ali, is she here?'"
Welcome back to Midweek Madness, where it's ALL BABIES, ALL THE TIME. Even though Angelina has a "baby bump," her relationship with Brad's on the rocks! But that's nothing compared to what's up with 16-year-old Ali Lohan, poor baby.
- Though Casey Johnson was known to have a drug problem, law enforcement sources say she may have died from not taking her diabetes medication.
As mentioned in Dirt Bag, the Lohan family is shilling shit on a site called LohanHouse.com. Slogan: "Real People Live Here." Real, misguided people!