- Oprah announced yesterday that she was recently, "given some news that literally shook me to my core." Rather than letting the tabloids run with the story, she's staging a family reunion on her show.
Oh yes, she did: On Lopez Tonight, Khloe Kardashian proved beyond question that she doesn't know what the word "rape" means.
- In an upcoming MTV documentary about her, Nicki Minaj discusses how The Showbiz's double-standardism discourages women artists from being more assertive. "When I am assertive, I'm a bitch," she says. "When a man is assertive, he's a boss."
- Miley Cyrus, age almost-18, had a beer in Spain, where it's okay to be almost-18 and drink beer. But now this dude James E. Copple from the International Institute for Alcohol Awareness is getting all up in her business, scoldin'.
- According to January Jones' rep, the now-infamous incident involving Jones' Range Rover hitting several parked cars—and Jones supposedly fleeing the scene soon after—was not as scandalous as the tabloids are making it seem:
- Making a big deal about this video of Miley Cyrus giving a "lap dance" is just silly.
- Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Aniston are filming Just Go With It together in Maui, and acting like "absolute best friends," according to a source.
- Rumor has it that Reggie Bush dumped Kim Kardashian not because she was pressuring him to get married, but because she slept with Kanye West.
- Whoa: John Krasinski and Emily Blunt will be heading down the aisle in "about a month"!
- Madonna is allegedly seeing three men right now:
- Kate Hudson reportedly dumped Alex Rodriguez after Rodriguez wouldn't stop contacting his ex-girlfriend,Madonna. A source claims Hudson was "mad with jealousy" and that "she said that if Madonna is what A-Rod wants then she can have him." [NYDN]
The funniest part of Kate Hudson's appearance on Letterman last night was Dave's insistence on talking about Kate's relationship with NY Yankee Alex Rodriguez. He just wouldn't let Kate change the subject. (Also: Note Dave's mimicking of Kate's fake laugh.)