Halle Berry was rushed to the hospital last night after she slipped and hit her head on concrete while shooting upcoming movie The Hive in Los Angeles, co-starring Abigail Breslin. She was taken to Cedars-Sinai around 10 PM and her condition "remains unclear."
Welcome back to Midweek Madness, in which we gorge ourselves on gossip from Ok!, Us, Star, In Touch and Life & Style. This week, Prince Harry is single and looking to mingle; Kim Kardashian's baby is merely a Photoshop composite; Angelina is collapsing since she weighs only 99 pounds; and Justin Timberlake and Ashley…
Nicki Minaj and her entourage were kicked out of a five-star hotel for causing a ruckus. What did they expect? Everybody knows she's a motherfucking monster.
- Reportedly, John Mellencamp (nee Cougar) has "struck up a friendship" with the actress, who has apparently "dropped in" on his tour. Mellencamp and his supermodel wife of 18 years, Elaine Mellencamp (nee Irwin), just announced they're splitting up. Oooh!
- Lady Gaga's concert in Paris was postponed on Sunday due to snow, and it was the second time she was forced to change her Paris show date.
- Miley Cyrus's bong hit video was not a commercial. But. Because people are stupid, sales of salvia have increased since Friday, with customers specifically asking for "the stuff Miley was smoking."
- In an upcoming MTV documentary about her, Nicki Minaj discusses how The Showbiz's double-standardism discourages women artists from being more assertive. "When I am assertive, I'm a bitch," she says. "When a man is assertive, he's a boss."
- Miley Cyrus, age almost-18, had a beer in Spain, where it's okay to be almost-18 and drink beer. But now this dude James E. Copple from the International Institute for Alcohol Awareness is getting all up in her business, scoldin'.
- Though Lindsay Lohan has been ordered to stay in rehab until January 3, earlier this week she left to go shopping at a nearby Forever 21 because she was running dangerously low on leopard sweaters and pajama bottoms.
- Katy Perry has posed topless for Esquire UK.
- Mad Men star January Jones allegedly crashed her Range Rover into three parked cars and then left the scene.
- Is Scarlett Johansson ditching the Hollywood life for something earthier?
- Brittany Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, was found dead last night in the couple's Hollywood home.
- Making a big deal about this video of Miley Cyrus giving a "lap dance" is just silly.