The apparel company behind Lindsay Lohan's ill-fated leggings line, 6126, is suing the actress. Their argument? That Lindsay Lohan's public association with the brand made the brand seem like something a bad Elizabeth Taylor impersonator would wear to get Starbucks.
The news that O.G. socialite-turned-HSN costume jewelry designer Iris Apfel's creations are less than original should — to anyone who pays attention to the celebrity clothing line industrial complex — be less than surprising. The story here is that Apfel, whose taste in jewelry is deservedly famous, was approached to…
- Apparently, the last thing Lindsay Lohan did before she went to jail was wrangle a commitment out of Blackbook to publish her ramblings about fashion, personal style, and that feeling you get when you're cutting up a Gucci dress. Herewith:
On last night's Double Exposure, Lindsay arrived at the photo shoot for her leggings campaign at the 11th hour—literally. She gave no excuse for missing her call time by half-a-day, but we've discovered the real reason: romantic drama.
On last night's episode of Bravo's show about celeb snappers, Double Exposure, photographers were booked to shoot the campaign for Lindsay Lohan's leggings line 6126. The actress was eight hours late for her call-time, which she angrily refuted on Twitter.
- For a limited time, Lindsay Lohan will donate 100% of the proceeds from her "Fame" leggings to Haiti, via Save the Children. The leggings are on sale. Is she trying to move old stock by appealing to people's charity? [People]
- Just a day after Michelle Obama was featured in a totally unauthorized PETA ad, Weatherproof is under fire from the White House for erecting a Times Square billboard with a picture of Barack Obama wearing one of its jackets. [Telegraph]
- Emma Watson has returned as the Spring face of Burberry. This time, she brought her younger brother, Alex, along for the ride.
- Leggings! Drama! Lindsay Lohan and her BFF, a shaggy-haired dude named Patrick "Pootie" Aufdenkamp, had a falling out while on vacay in St. Barts.
- Sketches of Lindsay Lohan's full clothing line were released today, along with the expected wholesale and retail prices of the items. Holy 75-85% markup, Lilo! The Ungaro-dabbling starlet Tweeted her excitement. And yes, kneepad leggings are included. [WWD]