Kylie Jenner, the Kardashian-Jenner sister with the most popular app, has fake lips. Those lip injections took took plenty of time for her to admit, but she did finally come clean in an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. What audiences didn’t see, however, was her mom’s objections.
In an interview with Access Hollywood, Kris Jenner had this to say about her youngest daughter’s lips:
“I get a little crazy — and I think that is what no one sees — and I do have definite thoughts and ideas or [ideas on] what she should do, you know, at a really young age. I am from the generation that in my day, I mean, some of this stuff did not exist for sure but, I don’t think I did one thing physically to myself until I was in my 50s. So I am thinking, ’Why, why? Why do you need to do that?’”
“Why, why?” Well, at least partly because you—as her parent—allowed it. Kylie was getting injections before she turned 18, and doesn’t parental approval come into play getting elective medical procedures as a minor?
Maybe all these questions are answered on her app.
Adam “Calvin” Harris is upset that he always takes a “backseat” to Taylor Swift’s squad, and those feelings may have a disastrous effect on their relationship. A source says he “feels likes he’s in a relationship with the whole gang.” (It’s nice to see the word “gang” used to describe that bunch, isn’t it?) The source continued with this rational thought: “If Calvin can’t understand the importance of her friendships, then she should be the one who dumps him.” There’s something so unsettling about all of these dynamics and I don’t like thinking about it.
When asked by Tina Fey if she’d rather have sex with Donald Trump or Bill Cosby, Mindy Kaling replied, “With Bill Cosby you could sleep through it.” Then everyone gasped.
- Katy Perry began a recent performance of “Firework” by saying, “I always feel like an outcast or a black sheep because I’m no longer [a] sample size.” [Page Six]
- Blake Shelton starts drinking before noon, generally, and now he’s going to rehab. [InTouch]
- Jennifer Aniston will always be there for Jennifer Garner. [Radar Online]
- That Rita Ora song is much easier to enjoy when Chris Brown isn’t in it. [ONTD]
- Is the set of The Big Bang Theory a drama-filled disaster area?! (Probably not.) [Radar Online]
- Did Tatum O’Neal call Rosie O’Donnell HER WIFE?! [Us Weekly]
- The Fat Jew is still doing stuff. [Page Six]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty/Screengrab