Wedding themes, like prom themes (This Magic Moment, A Night to Remember, Magic Carpet Ride, etc.), usually fall into just a few categories. You don't see too much required camo/hot pink dress codes like the one at Sugar Bear and Mama June Shannon's wedding. It took place in their McIntyre, Georga backyard, with barbeque and a cake with camo icing and ATVs on it. No generic wedding fare here! More power to them.
Also, the bride has some advice for you:
"Never settle for a man who doesn't treat you right," she says. "If a guy doesn't love everything about you, move on! There are plenty of other fish in the sea. I give this advice to my daughters, because I always want them to be themselves and surround themselves with people who love them for them."
Justin Bieber was accosted onstage in Dubai by a frantic man who broke his piano, but El Beebo managed to finish the gig. Because there can be miracles when you beliebe.
"A man ran on stage during Believe and tried to grab Justin and knocked the piano over. He was a fan," Bieber's rep tells E!. "Security detained the young man. All was fine and Justin continued the show."
Some choice quotes from Lindsay Lohan's new interview with Piers Morgan:
"I don't think I need to be on lockdown for three months. I don't think that's rehab. Constantly sending me to rehab is pointless. The first few times I was court-ordered to rehab it was like a joke, like killing time. I’ve never been a huge drinker."
She denies doing cocaine regularly ("It reminds me of my dad. I took it four times in a period from about the age of 20 to 23, and I got caught twice"), but admits she's a big fan of ecstasy, weed, Adderall and the tranquilizer Trazodone. She also divulged that she learned to control her drinking from the late Heath Ledger. And, when asked if she's bisexual: "No, I know I’m straight. I have made out with girls before, and I had a relationship with [Samantha Ronson]. But I think I needed to experience that and I think I was looking for something different."
In conclusion, says she:
"I think there are other things I could do instead of going to a rehab center that would benefit me more. The best thing they could do for me would be to make me go abroad to different countries and work with children."
HUGE NEWS: Robert Pattinson has been hanging out with Katy Perry a lot. Okay, it's not really huge news that two beautiful people are "having red wine" and "laughing" and "going to see indie band Daughter" together, but if you ran into them, you would totally text your friends and be like HUGE NEWS. [Page Six]
Women in stiletto heels were unable to walk at Prada's The Great Gatsby costume display party because the floors were so buffed, and two of them were borne ceaselessly onto their asses. "Two women fell hard. They kept the celebrities on flat ground.” [Page Six]
- An Entertainment Tonight interview with J.Lo was interrupted by possible gunshots in Fort Lauderdale. [Gossip Cop]
- MTV has been warned that Backdoor Teen Mom is coming. God help us all. [TMZ]
- Prince Jackson escorted his princess girlfriend to a Rolling Stones concert. [TMZ]
- Dannielynn Birkhead is a tiny Mary Poppins. [People]
- Lil Kim is being sued for $15 million for being a diva and costing her former manager lots of money. [TMZ]
- The Kardashians had toothless carp nibble the dead skin off their feet. = NOT a surreal poem I just wrote, but actual fact. [Fox News]
- Brooke Mueller has checked herself into rehab. [Radar Online]
- Valerie Harper was in good spirits at the Kentucky Derby. Rhodaaaa. [People]
- Chris Brown: "I'm really not into wife-ing [Rihanna]. I want to see as many girls as possible." What a coincidence, because I never, ever want to see Chris Brown again. [Gossip Cop]
- Reese Witherspoon has taken to wearing a brand new City of Atlanta Police baseball cap that you can't help imagining her second personal assistant purchasing now. [Us Weekly]
- This is Keira Knightley's short, cute wedding dress. [Us Weekly]
- Miley Cyrus has revealed on Twitter that she's #1 on Maxim's Hot 100 List this year. [Us Weekly]
- A bunch of the Mad Men cast drank and smoked oh-so-glamourously at a steakhouse. [Page Six]
- GUYS: Prince Harry is going to be in New Jersey. Please introduce him to Princeton Record Exchange and disco fries. [Page Six]
- "We’re told [Gerard] Depardieu ranted... in heavily accented English, “You deek, you deek, you deek!” [Page Six]
- Mike Tyson wants to do Shakespeare next. I support that. [NYDN]
- Jane Levy of Suburgatory and Evil Dead just filed for divorce. [NYDN]
- Kate and Wills are maybe having a boy! Or a girl. Or a royal tapir. [NYDN]
Lede images via Splash