After over a year of dating, Amy Schumer and furniture designer Ben Hanisch have broken up. In a statement, Schumer’s rep said the two “ended their relationship after thoughtful consideration and remain friends.” That’s bittersweet, but it’s also totally predictable.
From the moment Hanisch’s kind smile and brawny profession were revealed, it was clear that the relationship was doomed to failure. I hate to say this, but those two should have known their love would eventually end after a little more than one season.
We can expect Hanisch and Schumer to reconnect and explore their lingering feelings for one another in a few years or so when she spots him in Abu Dhabi.
Here’s some breaking news about Bella Thorne and Scott Disick’s recent dinner:
“It was a real date,” a source tells PEOPLE exclusively.
Here’s a segment from last night’s Late Show in which Brad Pitt and Stephen Colbert look up at the “stars” and ponder the universe. It’s not without its charms, but mostly it’s boring.
- Tess Wards wants a break from all the rumors that she is dating Harry Styles. [Hollywood Life]
- Elle King’s divorce is getting a little more complicated than expected. [TMZ]
- I’m sad that this story about Amber Rose isn’t true. [Gossip Cop]
- Khloe Kardashian enjoyed a well-rolled joint while vacationing in Costa Rica. [TMZ]
- If “The View debates Harry Styles not labeling his sexuality” is something that sounds good to you, click here.