Here's my conflicted train of thought re: the Va j-j visor, a "a revolutionary, patent pending, disposable shield designed to help protect a woman's inner vulva area (inner labia, clitoris, and vaginal opening)" while removing pubes that's "soft and flexible and will naturally fit to the shape of your body, while your body's natural muscular tension holds it effortlessly in place."
- Fuck the patriarchy.
- I consider myself an open-minded woman, but if I ever saw one of these pastel clit shields in a friend's bathroom, I'd reconsider our friendship.
- But why? Who am I to forbid someone who wants to protect their delicate parts with a purple plastic visor? It comes very highly recommended on drugstore.com!
- Not to be a bitch, but this seems pretty remedial. Can't you just use your hand? (Says a person who recently sprained her ankle while walking slowly down a street, so maybe I'm not one to talk about careful movements...)
- Great, can't wait to read the next "sex adventure" piece about the woman who tried a Va j-j visor!!! (THIS IS SARCASM!)
- Am I shaming women for writing about their personal experiences?
- Why does it have to be called the Va j-j Visor? Why? Why???