Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss took their matching haircuts and their wholesome beauty on a road trip — during which they looked at trees, sat next to an elephant seal, and leapt around on the beach at sunset while taking a lot of Instagrams.
Although it was ostensibly a Taylor and Karlie ONLY (no plebs allowed) event, there are some photos of them together. They were probably taken by the atavistic spirit of youth and promise, or, like, by a park ranger in a maxi dress riding upon an elk.
In case you forgot, Jared Leto is a totally edgy rock star in addition to being an Oscar winner (he is going on tour with Linkin Park, the scariest band you ever heard when you were in 6th grade). Anyway, he's such a rock star that he nicked his golden statuette already. Goddamn it, Jared. [HuffPo]
Escaped wood nymph Shailene Woodley spoke to Hollywood Reporter about her sexuality: "I fall in love with human beings based on who they are, not based on what they do or what sex they are." Calling other people "human beings" is a big giveaway about your fantastical creature status, but I digress: it's wonderful that she's comfortable being open with the press. [ONTD]
- Mila Kunis waved her hands around excitedly at a sporting event while wearing an engagement ring. [E!]
- Vivienne Jolie-Pitt got to play Princess Aurora in Maleficent because she was the only child who didn't fear Angelina Jolie in her full costume. [NY Daily News]
- Lupita Nyong'o hung out with Rihanna and Jared Leto at the Miu Miu show in Paris, where she sat in the front row and put on reading glasses to better see the Fashion. [Gossip Cop]
- In other Lupita news, Internet sleuths found out what kind of lip balm she was using at the Oscars, and it sold out immediately. It retails for $24, which is strangely expensive for lip balm. What's in it? Tears from the Royal Baby? Petals from a single rose plucked on the dark of the moon upon the Solstice? [ONTD]
- Kate Bosworth joined Team Ginger. [Hello!]
- The CW will present two versions of the new episode of Reign (fondly known to some of us as Mary: Teen of Scots and to others as that show with a historically inaccurate love triangle in which everyone dresses like they're going to fancy Coachella). An episode that meets broadcast standards will be aired on TV, and one that is TOO SEXY FOR THE CW will go online. I hope I get to see an HJ. [EW]
- Lindsay Lohan will play an indecisive bride on an episode of 2 Broke Girls. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ [EW]
- Oh, sweet Jesus, I don't know which part of this is most disturbing: they're making a movie version of Wicked, and Harry Styles is being eyed for the romantic lead. [ONTD]
- Ok, this is a very dubious rumor because it comes from the National Enquirer, but I'm including it because I really want it to be true: Drew Barrymore and Ellen Page allegedly had a secret relationship on set during the filming of Whip It. CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE HOW MANY WITTY LIL QUIPS THAT COUPLE WOULD MAKE? [ONTD]
- Jennifer Lawrence is "relieved" she didn't win another Oscar because she did not want the cruel and capricious masses to turn on her for getting too much exposure. We are monsters. [Radar]
- Selena Gomez was not moved by Justin Bieber's attempt to win her back via blurry Instagram image. [The Hollywood Gossip]