Snooki and JWoww appeared at a fundraiser for the Trevor Project and talked about how committed they are to LGBT rights. So committed, in fact, that Snooki is "praying" that she gives birth to a gay son someday. Because nothing says "super committed to equality" like treating a human baby like a fashion accessory. But I'm sure she means well. So...little gay baby steps, I guess.
"Me and Jenni weren't exactly the best role models," the reality star admitted. "But now that I'm a mom, I'm so grateful for The Trevor Project to support the LGBT youth so they have someone there for them because I'm praying I have a gay little boy one day."
Polizzi, 25, gave birth to her first son, Lorenzo, in August last year. She confessed that motherhood has changed her instincts.
..."We're huge supporters of the LGBT community…so we would do anything to help them and protect them," Farley said. "We feel like moms when it comes to our gays — we really do."
"Our gays." Barf. (Gay baby steps. Gay baby steps.) [NYDN]
- Kate Upton wore a shirt and pants and everyone feigned shock, which was rude. [E!]
- Rita Ora wore this dress. [E!]
- Here is a weirdly comprehensive breakdown of which female celebrities opted for which kinds of births. Sample: Mayim Bialik had a water birth! Good to know! [E!]
- Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Greene went on a boat. [Us]
- In case you forgot what Coco's boday looks like. [Radar]
- It is written: Nicole Scherzinger possesses something called "the wow factor." [Express]
- Did you want to know four things about Jake Gyllenhaal's girlfriend? WELL HERE ARE FIVE. [E!]
- "Will Jay Z Be Able to Keep Up With Kanye West?" I don't know, man! Do you mean, like, in a race? Potato-sack or regular? [ContactMusic]
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's muscles. [E!]
- Jaime Pressly cut her hair short. Into it. [HuffPo]
- Jamie Lynn Spears's kid is 5 and cute. [ONTD]
- RIP, Tony.
Images via Getty.