Fleshy sarcophagus in which a sentient tongue is housed Miley Cyrus is up to her old tricks. By "old tricks," I mean "actin' like a big brat who lacks any semblance of self-awareness and scaring me over the Internet." And now, after penning some very rude, horrible and aggressive tweets mocking Sinead O'Connor's nervous breakdown two years ago, The Little Twerker That Should Not Have might just find herself on the receiving end of a lawsuit.
Per another open letter published on Sinead O'Connor's Facebook page:
Miley… Really? Who the fuck is advising you? Because taking me on is even more fuckin’ stupid than behaving like a prostitute and calling it feminism. You have posted today tweets of mine which are two years old, which were posted by me when I was unwell and seeking help so as to make them look like they are recent. In doing so you mock myself and Amanda Bynes for having suffered with mental health issues and for having sought help.
...have you any idea how stupid and dangerous it is to mock people for suffering illness? You will yourself one day suffer such illness, that is without doubt. The course you have set yourself upon can only end in that, trust me... Have you no sense of danger at all? or responsibility? Remove your tweets immediately or you will hear from my lawyers. I am certain you will be hearing from all manner of mental health advocacy groups also. It is not acceptable to mock any person for having suffered.
In a second, briefer, post, O'Connor states that "Ms Cyrus' lawyers will be contacted by mine regarding this matter."
Miley responded with a pair of snarky tweets:
This morning, O'Connor posted yet another open letter in which she wrote, "I have no interest whatsoever in meeting you. You had plenty of time yesterday to abuse Amanda Bynes .. an entirely innocent party.. and myself.. who also did nothing to deserve your abuse.” Also: "When you end up in the psych ward or rehab I'll be happy to visit you.. and would not lower myself to mock you."
R.I.P the best celebrity fanfiction that was ever published in a tabloid as fact: Nicki Minaj did not sleep with Zac Efron and love it; even worse, she has no idea who Zac Efron is. Let us all share a moment of silence for the greatest intercourse that never was.
In a series of since-removed tweets, the singer pondered, "Who exactly is Zac Efron tho? I'm sorry, I'm so confused." After receiving the wonderful bounty that is a shirtless pic of Efron, she said, "Oooohhhh ok… Well I guess that rumor isn’t so bad after all. lmfao."
Anyway, now we know for a fact that Nicki Minaj has seen neither High School Musical nor Charlie St. Cloud. [Bossip]
Kristen Bell was asked about her post-baby body because she is a woman who has been on the teevee who had also at one point housed an unborn child in her body.
Her response to the insipid inquiry was amazing:
I made a commitment to not allow my narrative for the year after having a baby to be about my weight. And I think that freed me up and it made me less concerned with all the pressures that revolve around body image. I was like, 'I have a baby. Do you know how awesome that is? It's so radical! Why on earth am I going to be so concerned with my pants size?'
CREATING HUMAN LIFE IS SO MUCH COOLER THAN FITTING INTO YOUR OLD PANTS, GUYS. [E!]
- The blurriest and most inconclusive photograph you've ever witnessed in your life purports to be of Tim Burton kissing a mystery blonde. [Daily Mail]
- Helena Bonham Carter, probably wearing a little hat, says that's absolute nonsense. Carry on. [Daily Mail]
- Khloe Kardashian's breasts rejected the constrictive power of patriarchy on a recent shopping trip. [Daily Mail]
- Naya Rivera is engaged to Big Sean! They met over Twitter (sorry, Nancy Jo Sales). [ONTD]
- Lorde is famous now but still acts "disgusting"; her hotel room is in a state of squalor, she reports. [MTV]
- Selena Gomez got coffee with her mom. [Just Jared]
- Chloe Sevigny thinks people call her an "It Girl" because it comes up when they Google her. [E!]
- "Lena Dunham actually looks sophisticated and stylish!" muses E! kind of cattily, I guess forgetting that she only dresses up as a giant baby when she is playing a fictional character and not IRL? Whatever. Here's Lena Dunham in some fashion leathers. [E!]
- Literally none of Kerry Washington's Scandal co-stars were invited to her wedding, which also probably explains why you were left off the list. [E!]
- Beyonce doesn't read the comments, had a psychic connection with Blue Ivy during childbirth. [ONTD]
- Khloe Kardashian allegedly attempted to devise a baby trap, as every other woman in Hollywood has allegedly done. [Bossip]