Today in totally not-at-all manufactured real-life news about facts, somebody asked Miley Cyrus if she wanted to make out with Rihanna and she was like "yup," and then somebody else asked Rihanna if she wanted to make out with Miley Cyrus and she was like "k," and now the two of them pretty much have a lesbian vulvar-grinding eternity ritual scheduled in Sedona for, like, tomorrow.
These two ladies have nothing but love for one another!
So what did Ri-Ri herself have to say about that?
After leaving her favorite dinner spot in Santa Monica, the "Stay" singer was asked if she would ever take Cyrus up on her offer and said, "Tell her to call me!"
It looks like the two of the most famous names in the music industry have a serious girl crush going on!
Congratulations to us all! [E!]
It's official: Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio will be replacing Britney Spears and L.A. Reid as judges on the X Factor.
Sources confirm to “Extra” that Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio are joining "The X Factor" as judges for next season.
There have been numerous reports that Rowland and Rubio were in talks to join returning mentors Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato, but “Extra” has been told the decision has been made and a formal announcement could come as soon as today.
Cowell recently told “Extra’s” Mario Lopez that the new season needed to be a lot more fun. “It's got to be more fun. It has to be a bit more crazy because I like doing shows like that. It was a bit serious last year.”
Hey, I just had an idea for a show. It's a celebrity panel judging show, and all the contestants are other celebrity panel judging shows, and then at the end the last season all of the shows get blown up and I win. [Extra]
Brad Pitt is happier than you.
On his family making him happy: “I have very few friends. I have a handful of close friends and I have my family and I haven’t known life to be any happier. I’m making things. I just haven’t known life to be any happier.”
On missing his kids when they’re not around: “I always thought that if I wanted to do a family, I wanted to do it big. I wanted there to be chaos in the house… there’s constant chatter in our house, whether it’s giggling or screaming or crying or banging. I love it. I love it. I love it. I hate it when they’re gone. I hate it. Maybe it’s nice to be in a hotel room for a day – ‘Oh, nice, I can finally read a paper.’ But then, by the next day, I miss that cacophony, all that life.”
I know it's easy for people to be delighted by chaos when they can afford, like, 900 nannies, but I still found this completely endearing. [JustJared]
- Jenelle Evans is PUUUUUMPED about getting arrested. [E!]
- Aimee Teegarden from Friday Night Lights got a new haircut and aged slightly and looks different because she is apparently a human being and not a fiberglass statue or the ghost of a teenage girl trapped eternally within your teevee witch-box. [E!]
- Madonna and Jennifer Lopez both had a "thigh-popping night," and if anyone knows what that is please tell me so that I can avoid it forever. [Express]
- Christina Hendricks engorges her husband via sexual kaftan (instead of the disgusting track pants of the peasants). [Express]
- Apparently there are a lot of "old songs" left in Rod Stewart's "violin," which I'm pretty sure is a metaphor about jism, so I'm just going to leave it here and go crawl through a car wash. [Express]
- Here is Jane Fonda's amazing 75-year-old midriff. [E!]
- Chrissy Teigen is taking Xanax because she's stressed out about her wedding to John Legend. [Bossip]
- Gird your loins—Amanda Bynes is back on Twitter. [E!]
- MONDAYZ = TOXIC. ME = SLIPPING UNDER.
Images via Getty.