Paula Deen was questioned for three hours regarding the $1.2 million lawsuit filed by the general manager of their Savannah restaurant last year, which alleged that Paula and her brother Bubba made black and white employees use separate bathrooms, threw the N-word around, repeatedly told racist and sexist jokes, and other shit your drunk grandpa might do at a block party.
When Deen was asked if she used the N-word, she replied: "Yes, of course." Then she was asked why in the world she would say something about wanting to hire black cater waiters to pretend to be "slaves" at an old-school Southern wedding. She responded by saying that she got the idea when she was at an event with black cater waiters, and is also just generally a racist.
“The whole entire waiter staff was middle-aged black men, and they had on beautiful white jackets with a black bow tie. I mean, it was really impressive. That restaurant represented a certain era in America… after the Civil War, during the Civil War, before the Civil War… It was not only black men, it was black women… I would say they were slaves.”
OUT OF THE FRYING PAN, INTO THE FJKLadf;asga3t. [Radar Online]
Armie Hammer is oddly perfect in this Playboy interview.
"When you're married to a feminist, as I am... I don't know how much we can put here without my parents being embarrassed, but I used to like to be a dominant lover. I liked the grabbing of the neck and the hair and all that. But then you get married and your sexual appetites change. And I mean that for the better — it's not like I'm suffering in any way. But you can't really pull your wife's hair. It gets to a point where you say, 'I respect you too much to do these things that I kind of want to do.
The two of us will literally break out laughing in the middle of it, finish up and be like, 'Well, that was oddly fun!' So it becomes a new kind of thing that's less about 'I want to dominate you' and more about both of us having a really good time. It's just a different style."
However, he does intimate that they fuck while he's wearing the Lone Ranger mask. [Playboy]
Paris Jackson testified (looking well and joking around with the lawyers) about her "creepy" former nanny Grace Rwaramba, who was fired by AEG. "This is going to freak you out. One time, it was before — me and my brother were really young — before Blanket was born. When he would stay in a hotel, or whatever, she would call the hotel and say that she was his wife. She was obsessed with him… They let her in and he’d wake up and she would be in his bed."
This contrasts with the opinion held while Rwaramba worked for the family; she'd been thought of as a mother figure to the children and there were rumors that she and Michael Jackson were considering marriage. [Radar Online]
Nick Stahl was placed on a 5150 (involuntary) psychiatric hold at 3:30 AM last night. After a rough last year that included struggles with drugs and alcohol and one prolonged disappearance, as of earlier this month, Stahl seemed to be doing better and articulated his desire to recover. Sad. [TMZ]
- Let me do my graffiti art, demands Chris Brown. [TMZ]
- People are not thrilled about the Kanye West line "We got this bitch shaking like Parkinson's." [TMZ]
- Maddox Jolie-Pitt gets shot in the head in World War Z, says Brad Pitt: "I don’t know what that says about me as a parent. He gets shot multiple times in the head to be fair. He gets double-tapped." [Page Six]
- And the now-defunct News Of The World obtained cell phone records that prove Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were having an affair while he was still married to Jennifer Aniston. [Radar Online]
- Edward Furlong was officially charged with assault for attacking his ex and breaking her laptop in May. [TMZ]
- Miley Cyrus, talking some sense: "I think alcohol is way more dangerous than marijuana — people can be mad at me for saying that, but I don't care. I've seen a lot of people spiral down with alcohol, but I've never seen that happen with weed." [Us Weekly]
- Johnny Depp said some dull, diplomatic stuff about his breakup with Vanessa Paradis. [People]
- "It's So Crazy!" -new mom Kim Kardashian. [People]
- Cannot believe the amount of words someone managed to write about Mila Kunis's low-cut jeans. [People]
- Rosie O'Donnell is feuding with her ex-wife Kelli Carpenter's new wife over their kids. [Radar Online]
- Jenny McCarthy's breasts want you to have some Carls Jr. salad. [NYDN]
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z salsa danced at the 40/40 Club, which went something like this. [Us Weekly]
- Steve Carrell on Spanish TV is like a bad trip. [Buzzfeed]