WooOOooOOOoOooooooOOoooo!!! Miranda Kerr was interviewed for British GQ and hinted that she MIGHT be open to one day touching a lady on the butt and having a lady touch her on the butt also too. FASCINATING EXCITEMENT NEWS!!!
On her sexuality:
"The older I get, the more confident I am about asking for things I enjoy. One thing I've noticed is now that I'm having less sex my body isn't as toned. The more sex I have, the more defined my arms and stomach get. Orlando and I always had great chemistry. One-night stands aren't my thing. I made Orlando wait for six months until I even kissed him."
On her interest women:
"I appreciate both men and women. I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I want to explore. Never say never. I definitely need a man in the bedroom, however - a nice strong chest to lie on."
Okey dokey! [ONTD]
Brooklyn Beckham—blessed offspring of David and Victoria—has made his grouchy-faced modeling debut for whatever Man AbouTown magazine is!
For the cover, the handsome teen smolders for the camera wearing an unzipped navy bomber jacket over a striped maroon tie and crisp white button down shirt, looking dapper and distinguished well beyond his years.
His soulful gaze was reminiscent of his striking mother's, while his charming good looks were clearly inherited from his famous soccer player father.
Some kids have all the luck!
Sara Gilbert and Linda Perry got maaaaaaariiiiiiied!!!!!
A spokeswoman for Gilbert says the actress wed the musician over the weekend. The spokeswoman, Melissa Kates, confirmed the nuptials Monday.
Gilbert is best known for her starring role on the long-running sitcom "Roseanne." She is also a creator and co-host of the CBS show "The Talk."
Fellow hosts Julie Chen and Aisha Tyler said Monday that they attended the oceanfront wedding. They say it was "beautiful" and "magical."
Perry is a singer, songwriter, producer and former front woman of the rock band 4 Non Blondes.
The 39-year-old Gilbert and 48-year-old Perry have been engaged since April 2013.
- Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse are "still together," despite people saying that they are not still together. [E!]
- Emma Watson says "I don't date people who are famous," because she's rad. [JustJared]
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson "BLASTS" creationism, which sounds like a story about a guy farting on a Bible but it's NOT. #RIPOFF [HuffPo]
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds stole some cake. [E!]
- Naya Rivera wore a bikini. [E!]
- Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora went to Mexico together. [Us]
- Orlando Bloom said he felt "rudderless" after his break-up with Miranda Kerr, but he's now "set a course again" and he's grateful that they're on good terms. [E!]
- Johnny Weir cried because he has to sell his Faberge egg. :-| [TMZ]
- Nikki Reed went jogging. [JustJared]
- What's going on? UR NUPTIALZ, THAT'S WHAT.
Image via Getty.