Miley Cyrus, now a child of divorce like the rest of us, posted a confrontational tweet at Billy Ray with a picture of herself with a woman later identified as Broadway actress Dylis Croman, who was in Chicago in the 2012 production that starred her dad.
Yeesh. The two's relationship has been strained since Billy Ray announced his split from Tish.
Minutes later, the Tweet was down, replaced with another: "Wtf? My twitter was just actin all types of cray!" Guys, you cannot blame everything on Twitter hacks. Twitter hacks did not eat your homework. [NDYN]
"This was a happy memory of mine," says Kate Gosselin after being accused of racism for slanting her eyes while wearing an Asian-looking wig in a Twitter picture (sent to her by a fan who joked that now she could be Asian like the rest of her family).
"Naturally, I 'slanted' my eyes to show [Jon] my best Asian impression, which made him smile... It's normal to talk about and even 'exaggerate' the feature differences between family members of a biracial family as they are noticed by curious growing children within the family. These types of discoveries and at home discussions are a normal part of being a loving accepting biracial family and it does not make any of us prejudice! I have eight biracial children, therefore I'm quite certain I'm the last person who could be called racist."
Speaking of which, Paula Deen has hired crisis counselor Judy Smith — the inspiration for the Kerry Washington character in Scandal — to run damage control. Star Jones says of Smith: "I’ve got her number on speed dial... If I listened to her advice more often, I wouldn’t have gotten into half the trouble I’m in." [Page Six]
Howard Stern defends the First Lady of Carbs: "I mean, are we really gonna say that if someone takes the stand and admits to using the ‘N’ word and is being honest … I’m just wondering … Why is she losing her job?” [Radar Online]
SNIGGITY SNAP. Justin Bieber was not just being an enfant terrible when he got banned from Las Vegas indoor skydiving place for life — he was also caught on camera kissing and cuddling Jordan Ozuna, a married woman whose husband is in the Coast Guard.
Says a source: “In the waiting room area, she was sitting on his lap and they were kissing. Little pecks and kisses. [And] right before the flight, in a second waiting room area, he laid down on her left side, and he had his head between her legs and had his cap half-covering his face. She was caressing him on the head and shoulders.” Guh-ross. [Radar Online]
From America's Got Talent. What even? [Gossip Cop]
- Rihanna got a restraining order against a stalker who walked on her roof. [TMZ]
- Ludacris is being sued for stealing lyrics from a Chi-town rapper for his song "Sex Room," not to be confused with "Fornication Cul de Sac." [TMZ]
- Brody from Homeland shaved his head. [People]
- Pax Jolie-Pitt is friends with a big purple stuffed animal. [Us Weekly]
- Alyssa Milano did some mid-boob for a Maxim cover. [Us Weekly]
- Jamie Foxx hung out with a former Real Housewife of Miami. [Page Six]
- Jason Statham got shitfaced. [NYDN]
- Amanda Bynes tweeted that Drake has "Down Syndrome eyes" and then deleted it. [Radar Online]
- Kristen Stewart paid her respects to the late James Gandolfini, with whom she starred in 2010's Welcome To The Rileys. [Us Weekly]
- Emma Watson feels even famouser in America. [Gossip Cop]
- Halle Berry testified in support of an anti-paparazzi bill, saying daughter Nahla is terrified of them. [Gossip Cop]
- Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston or Anreaux or Justinnifer or whatever have apparently stopped discussing the wedding altogether. [Radar Online]
- Kimye wouldn't let Rob Kardashian meet North West at the hospital. [Radar Online]
Image via Getty.