Remember Justin Bieber’s roast on Comedy Central back in March? Martha Stewart was one of the roasters and when the unlikely comedian wasn’t busy throwing hilarious jabs at Bieber, she was getting high with Snoop Dogg.
On Tuesday night, fellow roaster Jeff Ross appeared on Conan and talked about what happened that night behind the scenes. “I was happy to hang out and hit on Martha Stewart at the afterparty,” Ross joked to Conan O’Brien. “Ironically, she’s the one who’s been to prison.”
He also explained how he and other the guests dealt with the stress of the event. “We get nervous. These roasts are high pressure,” said Ross. Between breaks, Snoop Dogg would elbow Ross to go to the back and “decompress a little bit.” That’s when Ross, Snoop and the dame of domesticity got stoned. “She didn’t want to smoke directly so I shotgunned one right into her mouth.”
Imagine all the crazy smoking apparatus she could whip up with her crafting and decorating expertise. I smell a new business venture, Martha!
Justin Timberlake and Kevin Federline, two men who had previously won the heart of Britney Spears, are bros who hang. K-Fed worked with “J” (his nickname for Timberlake) during the video for music video for “Like I Love You,” which was before he dated Spears. “My best friend is his choreographer so we have mutual friends, and I mean, we’ve gone out golfing, we’ve hung out,” he says. “You get older, you grow up, and you realize that was just a time in your life. Shit happens.” Federline also claims that that the two gentleman never gossip about Spears. “ “Yeah, it is what it is to us,” he says.
Don’t expect any Snapchats from Jamie Dornan. The Fifty Shades of Grey actor said he was “actively trying to avoid social media and stuff.” Dornan is not some sort of social media snob, the reason he stays away is he just wants to be a normal dude. Fame “doesn’t feel that palpable until you’re online,” he said. It “suddenly just feels....like it’s real, that there are all these people who are interested in what you’re doing.”
- Ariana Grande gets high on helium. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Ellie Goulding, known pal of Taylor Swift, deleted a pic of herself and Katy Perry. [E Online]
- Sam Smith can speak again! [E Online]
- Brandi Glanville sent a fish over to her archenemy Joanna Krupa’s table. Catty! [TMZ]
- Courtney Stodden’s mom has been getting porn offers of her own. [The Superficial]
- Jake Gyllenhaal has some pretty cosmic beliefs. [Us Weekly]
- Everyone wants Aunt Becky to really be married to Uncle Jesse! [People]
- Jada Pinkett-Smith says she is not Will Smith’s “watcher.” [Bossip]
- Good news for Mila Kunis. Her stalker has been caught. [Dlisted]
- Sarah Silverman won’t get married until everyone can. [People]
Images via Getty.
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.