Caitlyn Jenner’s tell-all book, to be ghost-written by the leather man himself Buzz Bissinger, has moved Kris Jenner to threaten legal action for fear of the unflattering portrait it has the potential to paint:
“The sh*t has already hit the fan over this book and it isn’t even being written yet!” a Kardashian family insider told Radar.
“Kris is telling people she wants to fire off a preemptive cease and desist letter to Caitlyn over this, and she’s insisting that she get first read before it is published.”
Juicy! For a family that built their fortune on allowing cameras to film every detail of their private lives, you have to wonder what startling information is even left to be revealed. And yet:
“Everyone in the family is terrified over this. This is the first time that one of them, meaning someone from their own family and inner circle, is writing a tell-all book.”
Never forget that this is a group of people who once compared vagina scents on national television. Brace yourselves, America.
Like Justin Bieber, Nick Jonas was also offered a pile of money to associate himself with the ghoulish circus that was the RNC in Cleveland. Like Justin Bieber, Nick Jonas was like “nah.” From TMZ:
Our Jonas sources tell us Nick’s people got an offer to play a free concert in Cleveland on July 24th. The show was intended to be a thank-you to the people of Cleveland for hosting the RNC.
We’re told Nick was offered somewhere in the $2 million neighborhood to play the gig, and a “private donor” would pay him directly.
Unlike Justin Bieber, Nick Jonas did not spend three hours waffling on the phone with Selena Gomez. Unlike Justin Bieber, Nick Jonas was already busy with something else that day.
Justin Bieber. Nick Jonas. Not the same person after all. :(
- Lindsay Lohan’s beau Egor Tarabasov is back to the club. [TMZ]
- Prince’s siblings are battling over his $3 million estate. [Radar Online]
- Dancing With The Stars alums Kym Johnson and Robert Herjavec weren’t even going to have a first dance at their wedding, but now they are and here it is. [People]
- Tori Spelling maybe got drunk at the Abbey, but more importantly: The Abbey is still considered “one of L.A.’s hottest gay venues”? [TMZ]
- Tinsley Mortimer can have her life back now. [People]