While it is hardly the first time Kate Moss's tater tots come out and say 'sup y'all, her hairstylist leaked that he just wrapped Moss's nude shoot for the January issue of Playboy next year — the same month as her 40th birthday. It's also Playboy's 60th anniversary.
The famous shots of her topless in the headdress, taken by photographer Corinne Day, were when she was just 16. She's also appeared naked in ads for David Yurman, St. Tropez sunscreen, Italy's Pirelli catalogue, and probably in the butthole of at least one dog. [Page Six]
An upcoming memoir compiled from taped interviews with the late Ava Gardner continues to explore the mysteries of why the fuck she ended up married Mickey Rooney (who had the nickname "Mickey Hard-on." Which doesn't even rhyme. You'd think people in the golden age of MGM would give a shit about that) before Frank Sinatra.
She quotes Rooney as saying, “I wanted to f**k you the moment I saw you.” Gardner was an 18-year-old virgin at the time, and told Evans, “I was shocked. He’d screw anything that moved.”
Also: another one of her boyfriends, Howard Hughes, was a total racist. So, I don't know. Wokka wokka. [Radar]
The new Miss USA is Miss Connecticut Erin Brady. Here are some talking points, should you need them.
She wore an orange bikini with a matching halter-top as she strutted to the Jonas Brothers' "Pom Poms." Later, she donned a strapless gown with a spangled golden corset and long white train.
On DNA testing:
"If someone is being prosecuted and committed a crime, it should happen. There are so many crimes that if that's one step closer to stopping them, then we should be able to do so."
Marc Maron, purveyor of exellent comedy podcast and less excellent semi-autobiographical IFC show, got engaged. "I got her a ring and everything. I served her pancakes on her birthday and stuck the rock right in the middle of the top cake on the stack. We cried and laughed." And Tweeted and tumbld, or else it didn't happen. [Us Weekly]
- Charlie Sheen and Selma Blair are not managing their anger well on the set of Anger Management. [TMZ]
- Amanda Bynes is still rampaging Atlantic City. [Page Six]
- Jeff Garlin was arrested for smashing some car windows after an argument over a parking space in (where else?) L.A. [TMZ]
- Miley Cyrus tweeted at dad Billy Ray, who recently announced his divorce from Tish: "Since your text and email obviously aren't working would you like to talk like this?" Oof. [TMZ]
- Jerry O'Connell wore a really small orange bathing suit. [TMZ]
- Buy Rita Wilson and Tom Hanks' house. Also, did you know Tom Hanks signs every single tweet "Hanx?" I just discovered that last night. [Daily Mail]
- Prince Phillip left the hospital after an 11-day stay for abdominal surgery. [People]
- Channing Tatum (in a stoner-from-'90s-teen-movie poncho!) and Jenna Dewan Tatum put the first picture of their new daughter Everly on Facebook. [People]
- Kim Kardashian and the Kimyeby are healthy and resting, according to Khloe. [People]
- Whitney Port said some sad stuff about her dad, who lost his battle with cancer in March. [Us Weekly]
- Ike Barinholtz and Erica Hansen has their first baby, born on Father's Day. D'aww. [Us Weekly]
- Bey and Jay were at a restaurant and beneficently wished an expecting couple "good luck," thus giving the unborn child the power of flight. [Page Six]
- Kyle McLachlan and Chris Noth had a mini Sex and The City reunion at Buddakan to celebrate McLachlan's new wine. It is called Pursued By Bear. Because Kyle McLachlan is a character that David Lynch invented, God bless him. [Page Six]
- Paris Jackson and Prince Michael Jackson might have different biological dads. [Radar Online]
- Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton Princess of Uptonia and Leslie Mann "laughed together" at dinner. I would KILL to know which Hollywood leading actor's tiny penis they were making fun of. [Page Six]
- Jennifer Lopez loved her post-pregnancy "jiggly belly." [Daily Mail]
- Charles Saatchi is bailing on scheduled appearances and events after the Mail ran those horrible pictures of him choking wife Nigella Lawson. [Express]
- Alec Baldwin was prohibited from using a handicapped bathroom. NEWSSSS. [Page Six]
- This would be the cutest picture of Neil Patrick Harris's twins. [NYDN]
- I'm in love with Ludacris now. [Gossip Cop]