Late Thursday night—more than 24 hours after Amber Rose coined the hashtag #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch—Kanye West grabbed his phone, opened the Twitter app, and sent out a pair of tweets in which he vehemently denied any and all disinterest in having his ass played with during sex.
Exes can be mad but just know I never let them play with my ass… I don’t do that… I stay away from that area all together [...]I’m not into that kind of shit… I like pictures and videos Me and my wife got the kind of love that can turn exes into best friends
As a reminder, Rose’s initial tweet said, “Awww @kanyewest are u mad I’m not around to play in ur asshole anymore? #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch” Some called it vaguely homophobic by suggesting men should be ashamed for wanting to have their assholes pleasured during sex, but I read it as a sex-positive woman down for any and all consensual acts calling out her shitty ex for ashamed of his own desires. She knew Kanye would be embarrassed because of his fragile ego, and—ding ding ding—he was.
Blac Chyna was seen walking around LA in what appear to be Rob Kardashian’s gym clothes. This is a master class in trolling, and I am beyond impressed by her talents.
Blac is the best thing that’s ever happened to the Kardashians.
- Kylie Jenner would prefer to date herself, which seems like an improvement over her current situation. [Gossip Cop]
- FKA Twigs has a lot to say about love, so she wrote a long Instagram caption. [Instagram]
- Teresa Giudice has a lot to say about prison, so she’s writing a memoir. [Radar Online]
- Danielle Staub has a lot to say about Andy Cohen, so she’s writing a memoir. [Us Weekly]
- Stacey Dash has a lot to say about god knows what, so she’s writing blog posts. [Bossip]
- Lindsay Lohan has a lot to say about Samantha Ronson, so she’s been drunk dialing Samantha Ronson. [Radar Online]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via screengrab / Splash.