Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Aaaahahahahahahah. Look at his little face! Justin Timberlake and wife Jessica Biel spent some time with Barack and Michelle Obama at the White House today. Justin was there to participate in a student workshop called "Soulsville, USA: The History of Memphis Soul." Everyone was pumped.
"The White House is buzzing with excitement today as we celebrate the rhythmic groove of Memphis soul," Michelle Obama said, dressed in a buttercup yellow pantsuit and coral top. "Yes! Memphis is in the house!"
And it looks like Biel had a moment that she will cherish forever. "I hugged POTUS. I hugged POTUS. I hugged POTUS," she tweeted. One more time with feeling, Jessica.
Awwwwwwwwww x infinity. [E!]
The Indigo Girls have refused to perform at the Michigan Womyn's Music Festival unless the festival agrees to include trans women.
We are in a time of struggle and rapid changes in our movement and we would be remiss to not recognize that many of the strides that have been made are a result of Trans Activism and the strength and perspective they have brought to the queer and feminist revolutions. We feel that if someone identifies as a womyn, they are a womyn and should be welcomed into our community with open arms. We will only be stronger for it.
You go, Indigo Girls. [IndigoGirls.com]
Lindsay Lohan went on Letterman and Dave ribbed her about rehab and just the thought of it is so awkward that I will not be watching this video. You can, though!
Letterman broke the ice by asking, "Aren't you supposed to be in rehab now?"Lindsay responded, "Don't you watch anything that goes on? What are you a tabloid now?"Lohan eventually told Dave what he wanted to hear — she'll be entering rehab on May 2 and believes it's "a blessing and not a curse."Letterman kept pressing ... asking if Lohan believes she truly has an addiction problem — and that's when Lindsay hit back.
What happened next? Beats me! NOT WATCHING. [TMZ]
- Here's Ashley Tisdale with side-boob and no-pants. [Us]
- Here is Sandra Bullock wearing shoes. [JustJared]
- Here's Zac Efron with no shirt. [E!]
- Here's the Khaleesi with no makeup. [E!]
- Look how goddamn cute Marion Cotillard and her baybay are. (His name is MARCEL.) [E!]
- Cookie Monster shoved a baby. [AP]
- One of Harry Styles's childhood friends (so, from, like, 4 months ago?) dishes the childhood dirt on Harry Styles. It is very boring. [DailyMail]
- Beyonce has been named honorary chair of the next Met Institute Costume Gala. [E!]
- OMG, look at Olivia Wilde's elf brother! [E!]
- BYE, Y'ALL.