In support of his pal Chris Brown—who checked into anger management treatment on Tuesday—Justin Bieber created some street art on a wall in Colombia. Inside of a hot pink arrow, Bieber scrawled, "FREE BREEZY" in spray paint. So. I'm sure the people of Colombia will...get right on that.
The singer, who was spotted practicing his street art technique in Colombia, gave his musician pal (and fellow graffiti artist) Chris Brown a shout out on the wall. Inside of a pink arrow on the wall, Biebs spray-painted the words "Free Breezy" in red, referring to the 24-year-old singer checking into rehab for anger management on Tuesday, Oct. 29.
Because, apparently, seeking treatment for a dangerous and life-altering mental issue is just like prison, and we should definitely "free" people from ever taking responsibility for their behavior and changing their lives for the better! Cool advice, manchild! But that had to have just been a moment of poor judgment motivated by loyalty to his friend—I'm sure Bieber didn't do anything else insensitive that day.
J.B., who was in South America for his Believe Tour, also spray painted "RIP PAC," a tribute to his pet hamster he named in the late rapper's honor.
Oh, for fuck's sake. [E!]
Ireland Baldwin says it's okay for her to dress as "the Indian chief from Peter Pan" for Halloween, because she's Cherokee Indian.
It's okay that I dressed up in this racist costume, because I was just copying LITERALLY ONE OF THE MOST RACIST CARICATURES EVER COMMITTED TO FILM. Like, seriously, have any of you watched Disney's Peter Pan lately? It'll make you want to throw the entire earth into a volcano. (See embedded video for reference, or in case you just ate poison and need to barf.) [E!]
- Everybody went as Miley for Halloween. [Us]
- Kristen Bell explains why she doesn't want you looking at pics of her baybay. [People]
- Kim Kardashian is suing the cofounder of YouTube for leaking her proposal video. [Radar]
- Someone at E! looked at this outfit and wrote in the headline that Lady Gaga "actually looks normal." IS THERE A CARBON MONOXIDE LEAK OVER THERE I JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO BE SAFE [E!]
- Jimmy Kimmel didn't mean to upset everyone. Again. [E!]
- Lil' Kim loves Miley's Lil' Kim costume. [E!]
- Miranda Kerr is dressed as a blurry cat. [E!]
- Metallica says they love Justin Bieber non-ironically. [TMZ]
- Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith aren't dating, they're just sharing clothes. [Extra]
- TIME 2 GET SPOOKY.
Images via Getty.