Australian rapper Iggy Azalea claims that she has been twerking for "over two years," and Miley Cyrus clearly "stole" the idea from her. Now, I don't claim to understand the full history of twerking with any sort of precision, but I am 99% sure it didn't come from a white lady in Australia two years ago.
Azalea told Paper Magazine: "I've been doing that on stage for two and a half years… She probably f**king watched my videos online and decided to try it."
Goodnight, everybody. [DigitalSpy]
Robert Downey Jr.'s 20-year-old son Indio is reportedly in treatment for a pill situation.
'This is a nightmare for Robert because his boy has never been in trouble before,' a source tells the publication. 'He's praying for Indio's recovery.'
His mother, actress and singer Deborah Falconer, who was married to Robert from 1992 to their split in 2001 (though their divorce wasn't official till 2004), told the Enquirer that the problem is not that bad, however. 'He was not addicted,' she said. 'He was taking one pill a day.'
...His mother told the Enquirer that the musician is receiving 'holistic, natural and orthomolecular' therpay in a treatment facility.
'We are hoping to do it the homeopathic way rather than with medications,' she told the Enquirer. 'He's being treated with vitamin supplements and organic foods.'
Kate Winslet doesn't give a fuck about having a flat post-baby stomach.
She told Time Out: "I don't want to spend time thinking about the size of my arse. I want to be healthy and I want to have as much fun as I can have.
"I want to be around for my children. That's it. Those are the priorities. Not getting a flat stomach.
"Don't get me wrong, I like staying fit and healthy, it's all part of a healthy attitude to life. I don't think I'm alone in this."
hi kate winslet u muh girlfrane [DigitalSpy]
Someone once told Jennifer Lawrence that she'd be fired if she didn't lose weight.
"They brought in pictures of me where I was basically naked, and told me to use them as motivation for my diet."
"[People think] that because of the way my career had gone, it wouldn't still hurt me. That somehow, after I won an Oscar, I'm above it all," she said.
"'You really still care about that?' Yeah. I was a little girl. I was hurt. It doesn't matter what accolades you get.
"I know it'll never happen to me again. If anybody even tries to whisper the word 'diet', I'm like, 'You can go f**k yourself'."
HI JENNIFER LAWRENCE U MUH WIFE [DigitalSpy]
- N Sync got in trouble for being "liberal" because they tweeted about the existence of the Affordable Care Act. [E!]
- Robin Thicke says he "wouldn't change a thing" about the VMAs. I mean, doy, brah. No one has talked about you this hard ever. [E!]
- Michael Jackson's family has lost their wrongful death lawsuit against AEG. (Warning: Horrible unstoppable autoplay video torture.) [TMZ]
- Amanda Bynes's mom released a statement:
The 66-year-old told Peoplemagazine, "Both my husband and I love Amanda very much and we know that she will get through this situation."
..."I would really like everyone out there to know that almost 99 percent of the things written about my daughter in various media outlets are false or misleading," Lynn added.
"Unless it's a statement issued by our family attorney, Tamar Arminak, please take everything you read about Amanda with a grain of salt."
Poor Amanda Bynes's mom. All the best to that family. [E!]
- This Mia Farrow/Ronan Farrow/Frank Sinatra/Woody Allen dustup continues to be the best. [People] [THR]
- Khloe Kardashian just wants "a love so deep the ocean would be jealous." Is that so much to ask? [Instagram]
- Chelsea Clinton says she wants to have a baby next year. [People]
- Damon Lindelof says the Breaking Bad finale helped him "say goodbye to Lost." [THR]
- Sinead O'Connor warned Miley Cyrus that "[the music business] will prostitute you."[E!]
- Speaking of Sinead. Fuck, this song is good. (Fun fact: Prince wrote it.)
Images via Getty.