If you’re wondering what happened that life-sized O.J. Simpson statue from O.J. Simpson’s backyard in the wake of the trial, the (possible) answer might surprise you! According to a source, the statue is currently in the hands of Flavor Flav. (The source, by the way, is Flav himself.)
According to TMZ:
Turns out, the rap legend got the statue as a gift from radio host Mancow Muller — who bought the statue at an auction for $3,250 back in 1999.
Flavor says Mancow gave him the statue as a gift a short time later — and he’s had it ever since.
In fact, Flavor says he once tried to return the statue back to O.J., but Simpson told him, “If I did they would just take it away again.”
The “they” Flavor is referring to is the court — which would confiscate and then probably sell it to help pay off the $33 million civil judgment to the families of Ron and Nicole.
Merle Haggard passed away today. It was his 79th birthday.
The country legend’s son, Ben Haggard, posted the above photo and following message to Facebook:
A week ago dad told us he was gonna pass on his birthday, and he wasn’t wrong. A hour ago he took his last breath surrounded by family and friends. He loved everything about life and he loved that everyone of you gave him a chance with his music. He wasn’t just a country singer.. He was the best country singer that ever lived.
I don’t know what this refers to and I REFUSE to find out.
- Giovanni Rabisi’s daughter is done with Scientology. [Radar]
- Buy Britney Spears’ mansion in Thousand Oaks! [Page Six]
- Buy Rupert Murdoch’s mansion in hell! [Page Six]
- Courtney Stodden has beef with Instagram after they took her photo down. [ONTD]
- Paris Jackson got a Michael Jackson tattoo. [Cosmopolitan]
- How’s Kris Jenner gonna squeeze money out of the Rob Kardashian/Blac Chyna engagement? [Radar]
Images via Getty and Facebook.