Ugh, this is awful. Fiona Apple was performing in Portland last night when a fan/heckler apparently called out to her to "get healthy" so that she doesn't die. Apple had the woman thrown out, but only made it a few more songs before leaving the stage in tears. :(
"Fiona! Get healthy! We want to see you in 10 years!" the female heckler yelled out, according to Stereogum.
Apple was said to be visibly distraught and proceeded to yell back, "I am healthy! Who the f—k do you think you are? I want to get the f—k out of here. I want the house lights on so I watch you leave!"
The lights reportedly did come on and the very vocal audience member threw out one more remark while exiting, saying, "I saw you 20 years ago and you were beautiful!"
Apple subsequently began to cry and expressed her frustration to the crowd. She managed to collect herself enough to perform "Waltz (Better Than Fine)," but she sang it while slightly sobbing.
She soon became very emotional again and, apologizing to the audience, walked off the stage, thereby bringing the show to an end.
Everyone. Repeat after me. "The health of strangers is none of my business. I cannot diagnose other people's health just by looking at them. If I have opinions or suspicions about other people's health I should keep them private and afford those people the same level of respect and personal agency that I demand for myself. If I cannot restrain myself from doing these things then I truly have farts for brains." [E!]
Lindsey Vonn found a baby squirrel, so naturally she put it on Tiger Woods's neck and he almost murdered it. UM, CAN EVERYBODY PLEASE BE MORE CAREFUL WITH THE BABY SQUIRRELS? THEY DON'T GROW ON TREES, YOU KNOW. [BuzzFeed]
Has everyone seen this Miley Cyrus "Wrecking Ball" tattoo? Okay, phew. Just wanted to make sure we're all on track.
- Amy Poehler and Charlize Theron both got choked up at the Power of Women Luncheon. [E!]
- Teresa Giudice is "terrified" of prison. [Radar]
- Suri Cruise went to school with a broken arm. [E!]
- Miranda Kerr is the new face of Swarovski jewelry. [JustJared]
- I'm not sure why "bikini body" is in the headline, because this is clearly a picture of Carmen Electra making a fart noise. [Us]
- Rachael Leigh Cook had a daughter and named her Charlotte Easton. [JustJared]
- Oprah wore skinny jeans. HERE'S AN ENTIRE ARTICLE ABOUT IT. [E!]
- Nicole Kidman did not enjoy getting run over by a bicycle. [Extra]
- I can't believe people waste Anna Faris's time asking about baby weight when they could be talking to her about what Christ Pratt's hugs feel like. [E!]
- And now we wine.
Images via Getty.