Great news! If you've always wanted to have sexual intercourse with a cold, lifeless replica of Teen Mom Farrah Abraham's genitals, YOUR TIME IS NEAR. Abraham had a professional cast made of her naked body and will be releasing a line of Farrah-Abraham's-genitals-shaped novelties in early 2014. No shame in that game, y'all. You do you.
Farrah sat for a molding of a replica of her lower half and breasts during a recent visit to sex toy company Topco Sales.
Crafted using the company’s world-renowned CyberSkin materials, the replicas of her body parts will be sold alongside toys and novelty items hand-selected by Farrah.
...“We’re thrilled to have been selected to partner with such a media-savvy celebrity,” Scott Tucker, the company’s CEO, told Radar.
“We’re eagerly looking forward to working with Farrah on promoting her amazing new line of pleasure products and we’re twice as thrilled to bring these new products to her fans around the world.”
Follow-up idea: Someone should make Farrah Abraham's baby a full-body lifesize replica of her mom! [Radar]
Rapper Trina was hospitalized with da baddest dehydration.
"Here We Go" rapper Trina was hospitalized early Monday morning — after passing out in a Florida airport over "dehydration and overexertion."
We're told Trina had been traveling all day while battling some sort of illness — and hit the deck minutes after stepping off the plane.
The 34-year-old rapper was rushed to a nearby hospital ... where she's recovering.
We're told Trina will be fine.
Get well soon, Trina. [TMZ]
- Mumford & Sons are going on hiatus to spend more time with their grand-Mumfords & sons. [NBC]
- OMG, Penn Badgley and Zoe Kravitz are having THE MOST MALAISE. [NYDN]
- Derek Hough and Dean Norris had a dance-off at an Emmy after-party so I'm dead now. [NYDN]
- Sofia Vergara twerked and ate a cheeseburger. [E!]
- I hope she didn't get cheeseburger juice on her $7 million jewelry. [Us]
- Elizabeth Berkley says her 14-month-old son wasn't in the audience at DWTS because he might get too excited. So excited. And so scared. [People]
- Kanye West hired Lindsay Lohan's lawyer to defend him on charges of assaulting a paparazzo. [Radar]
- Nicole Richie was seen "flaunting" her bikini body, which looks a lot like just a regular body in a bikini more details as they develop. [E!]
- Jon Hamm is getting surgery to remove a throat polyp. [HuffPo]
- Michael Douglas said that he and Catherine Zeta-Jones are "working things out." [People]
- This happened. [MTV]
- Byebye now.
Images via Getty.