Brett Rossi, ex-fiancée of Charlie Sheen, is suing the actor for for unspecified damages, claiming that Sheen was verbally and physically abusive. Rossi alleges that Sheen coerced her into getting an abortion after revealing his HIV status because he didn’t want to have a “retarded child.”
According to TMZ:
Rossi says she got pregnant in March 2014 and Charlie flipped out, insisting he didn’t want a child given his HIV status. Rossi says Charlie threatened to kick her to the curb if she resisted, saying he didn’t want her “to give birth to a retarded child.” She says she gave in to the pressure and got the abortion.
Brett says she and Charlie had unprotected sex at least 5 times before she discovered HIV meds in his medicine cabinet. She claims once Charlie came clean about the virus, they agreed they’d have unprotected sex just like “a normal couple” and she became pregnant several months later.
Rossi also accuses Sheen of throwing a cement pillar at her during one of many violent outbursts.
Real mensch, that guy.
For fuck’s sake, Meghan Trainor:
“My birthday is in March, so these are the last moments of my 20s. I already mourned that in a way,” says Lady Gaga in her Billboard Woman of the Year interview. “Why is it that we’re disposing of people once they pass that mark? It’s suddenly, ‘You’re an old woman.’ I’m not fucking old. I’m more sexual and powerful and intelligent and on my shit than I’ve ever been. Women in music, they feel like they need to fucking sell everything to be a star. It’s so sad. I want to explode as I go into my 30s.”
Ma’am, please don’t explode yourself. [POPSUGAR]
- Kylie is Kris Jenner’s favorite child. Poor Rob :( [Gossip Cop]
- Amy Poehler got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, did not say whether or not Kylie was her favorite chid. [E! News]
- Exes Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren are “best friends.” [US Weekly]
- Mama June from Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and that pedophile scandal is taking a break from sex. [THG]
- As if you needed another reason to boycott the NFL: Coldplay is playing the Super Bowl. [Dlisted]
- Leonardo DiCaprio managed to “survive a stampede of both females and males when a huge storm erupted” in Miami. Both females and males![Page Six]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty and Instagram.