Uhhhhh, I don't know what's going to happen with this Dirt Bag right now, because my head is pretty broken because the whole internet is yelling about raping me and/or not raping me? And also Paul F. Tompkins and Joss Whedon tweeted my article? So basically my brain turned into oatmeal and dribbled out my ear all gross. Anyway, celebrity gossip!
Amanda Bynes is doing something weird on Twitter, maybe. Certain internet sleuths think she's created a second Twitter account for her most bananasest thoughts. (Click through to see the weird tweets.)
Now, nobody's going to come right out and say that this Malibu Barbie person isn't Amanda Bynes, but you're probably not going to get a whole lot of people out there saying that this Malibu Barbie person is Amanda Bynes, either. Because seriously, who wants to get involved in things where phrases like "stab your face" is a thing that's actually said?
Also ... Amanda's been retweeting this account, too, so there are two possible explanations here — either Amanda Bynes definitely has a "secret" Twitter account, or there's a creepy, creepy person emulating Amanda's life and who Amanda really needs to stay away from. There's safety concerns written all over this thing, guys.
DRIBBLE DRIBBLE DRIBBLE GLOP. [FishWrapper]
- Lauren Conrad doing stuff. [ONTD]
- Kate Winslet having baby. [WonderWall]
- Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield do Spiderman thing. [E!]
- Demi Lovato says, "Thank you!" [E!]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt: YOU'RE THE ONE [WITH A BABY INSIDE]. AMAN-DUUUHHH. [LATimes]
- superman can't even pee not so super now r u [E!]
- Joe Jonas did a hair thing. [E!]
- Dan Stevens says he's sorry for ruining Christmas but he's probably LYING BECAUSE THAT'S JUST WHAT A GRINCH WOULD SAY. [E!]
- I find Bobby Cannavale very attractive discuss. [Deadline]
- Amanda Bynes is being weird more. [E!]
- CHANNING TATUM CAN'T WAIT 4 BABY. [E!]
- Miley Cyrus has a brother named "Braison," which sounds like some sort of maneuver you do on a fancy horse. [E!]
- Nope, still not sick of it.
Image via Associated Press.