SMacaulay Culkin and Pete Doherty are now BFFs and roommates in Paris, a pairing that was clearly designed in a lab by a Great Idea Scientist.
The Sun reports that Culkin is a fan of the "bohemian" lifestyle enjoyed in Paris and that he has bonded with the Babyshambles frontman over poetry and acting.
"Macaulay and Pete may seem an odd couple but they’ve got loads of interests and life experiences in common," a source told the paper. "They bonded over their love of poetry and art. Macaulay can’t get enough of listening to Pete waxing lyrical about his painting and music. He’s always been a fan of extreme characters like Pete. Look at the way he defends his childhood friend Michael Jackson. Pete also loves talking to Macaulay about acting, as he’s been trying to launch a movie career."
YES. I'M CERTAIN THAT IS ALL THAT THEY BONDED OVER. [NME]
Gwyneth Paltrow says she's never going to the Met Gala again; the entire concept of shrugging shrugs.
Despite rocking a gorgeous Valentino gown and being surrounded by some of her BFFs (Cameron Diaz!Beyoncé! Stella McCartney!), the actress later slammed the fête as "un-fun."
"I'm never going again. It was so un-fun. It was boiling. It was too crowded. I did not enjoy it at all," the Oscar winner told USA Today.
LOLOLLOOLOLOOOLOL. Everything she says is my food. [E!]
The Real Housewives of NYC are demanding large raises and threatening to "quit" if they don't get their way.
Sources tell us ... LuAnn de Lesseps, Carole Radziwill, Aviva Drescher, Ramona Singer, Sonja Morgan and Heather Thomson were recently approached by Bravo individually with contract offers to appear on Season 6, which is supposed to begin production on Monday.
But the women were each unhappy with the offers ... and figured they would have more leverage against the network if they teamed up ... just like the cast of "Friends" did back in the day. We're told the women approached Bravo as a group and made their demand clear — FAT RAISES FOR ALL ... OR WE QUIT. Here's where it gets interesting — sources tell us the network is FURIOUS ... and has told the group they have until Friday (tomorrow) to sign the offers that are currently on the table, or they're all FIRED.
One thing to consider — Season 5 of "NYC Housewives" was one of the lowest rated seasons in the show's run.
I am hereby retiring from the human race and if you need me I'll be lying on my back in the Wood Between the Worlds snoozing my way to a balmy death. [TMZ]
- Keira Knightley and husband are Honeymooning in Corsica. [E!]
- Here's One Direction doing a cover of "I Want It That Way." [E!]
- "Just when you thought her life couldn't get any better! Gisele Bundchen tweets picture of her perfect bikini body." OMG, GISELE BUNDCHEN'S PERFECT BIKINI BODY CURED MY SCABIES! [DailyMail]
- Jordin Sparks got bangs. [E!]
- William Fichtner has been added to the cast of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, so let's all watch Go tonight. (Ham?????) [Deadline]
- Rod Stewart revealed that one time he and Penny Lancaster broke up for two weeks but then got back together. Everyone is acting like this is a story for some reason. [DailyMail]
- Kendra Wilkinson is in Mexico. [DailyMail]
- Apparently not wearing makeup is the new makeup. [E!]
- Amanda Seyfried is pretty. [E!]
- SEE YA.
Images via Getty.