Congratulations to Ciara and her fiance Future! The couple just had their first child, a boy. And, according to the singer's Instagram, they named him...Future.
Lea Michele revealed that she and Matthew Morrison dated, pre-Glee.
Michele, 27, says she and Morrison, 35, hooked up briefly — and before Glee.
"When we shot the pilot, I met Cory Monteith, Kevin McHale, Amber Riley, and Chris Colfer for the first time," Michele writes.
"I had worked on Broadway with Jenna Ushkowitz and Matthew Morrisonbefore. Matt had been a friend of mine for years, and in fact we'd actually dated back in the day for a Broadway beat."
WHAT WILL PRINCIPAL FIGGINS SAY. [ShowbizSpy]
- Mark Ruffalo and Matt Bomer were nervous about their sex scenes in The Normal Heart. [GayStarNews]
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin went out to dinner. [ONTD]
- Here is the inside of Kaley Cuoco's closet. [Us]
- AMAL ALAMUDDIN [Us]
- Kerri Kasem says it's "sickening" that she has to fight to see her dying father. [People]
- Jay Z and Rachel Roy will both be at the Kimye nuptials. [ShowbizSpy]
- Neil Patrick Harris's autobiography cover is FUCKING BRILL. [E!]
- Oh my god look at Emma Roberts's 2001 choker. [E!]
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are working on a "raw," "experimental" film project. [Us]
- Jason Biggs made fun of Eric Hill, that Bachelorette contestant who died tragically LIKE THREE WEEKS AGO in a paragliding accident. [CBS]
- James McAvoy says Jennifer Lawrence is a "demon." [E!]
Images via Getty.