Chris Christie, who has gone on record multiple times as a World Class H8er of the Maysles brothers-directed cinéma vérité series Jersey Shore, met the cast of Jersey Shore when both Christie's team and Snooki's team were filming segments for the Today Show in Seaside Heights. And it wasn't even entertaining in a car-crash way.
“I just wanted to meet you and just hope you start to like us,” said Snooki, ice-grilling the governor.
“Well, we’ll do our best,” Christie responded in a moment captured on video by the Asbury Park Press.
The loud-mouthed diva also asked the girthy gov, “Why are you standing so close to me?”
Castmate Deena Cortese at one point tried to defuse the tension by telling Christie she’s a Jersey girl. But he snapped, “I know you are, I was talking about her."
An exasperated Snooki, 25, then turned to the camera and said “He just doesn’t like us."
- Prince William is syked to be a dad. [People]
- One of Bynes' building residents disagrees: "When you see her, you're nervous to even be in the elevator with her." [People]
- Jesse Pinkman's getting married this weekend, bitch! YEAH MAGNETS! [Us Weekly]
- Elisabeth Moss called Jeremy Piven "highly unprofessional" for dropping out of Speed-The-Plow because he had sushi poisoning. [Us Weekly]
- Lena Dunham elaborated on why she's not down with the Girls porn parody. [Page Six]
- Jimmy Kimmel clarifies that he did NOT buy a $1.9 million portrait of a topless Bea Arthur. Dude, why not? [Gossip Cop]
- Mariah Carey busted out her dress during her Good Morning America appearance. [Us Weekly]
- Selena Gomez and Jaden Smith had dinner in London. [NYDN]
- Look out, world/stained futons: Courtney Love's going on tour soon. [Page Six]
- Kim Kardashian is revealing the gender of the Kimyeby on TV. Of course. [NYDN]
- Also, Kim screamed at the paparazzi at LAX: "Shut the fucking door, you idiots!!" [Gossip Cop]