Last week, Charlie Sheen’s ex-fiancée Brett Rossi sued the actor for “assault and battery, emotional distress, false imprisonment and negligence.” In addition, Rossi claimed Sheen forced her to have an abortion because “he did not want his child to have his blood type (i.e., HIV-Positive).”
But, if Radar Online is to be believed, Sheen and his legal team are currently “preparing an explosive response to [her] lawsuit” in which they will claim that Rossi “fabricated the entire situation.”
Says an insider, presumably from the depths of a raging dumpster fire:
“Charlie believes the entire baby claim was a total lie...Did she ever even have an abortion? She left Charlie’s house one morning — came back a few hours later — and announced to Charlie that she’d had an abortion. There was no paperwork, no receipt, or no discussion beforehand. It’s suspicious.”
Kristin Cavallari’s brother, Michael Cavallari, has been reported missing “after his car was found abandoned” in Utah. CNN reports “Grand County dispatch got a call about an unoccupied Honda Civic on November 27.” Security footage from a convenience store in Monticello, located about 100 miles south of Grand County, shows Cavallari as the driver.
“Authorities said the case is an active missing person investigation.”
Once again, prophecy has been fulfilled.
- NeNe Leakes hates Raven-Symoné so much. [E! Online]
- Kylie Jenner respects Jaden Smith so much. [E! Online]
- Holland Taylor is Sarah Paulson’s “favorite actress.” Funny that if you say that about your non-actor partner, it’s an insult. [Us Weekly]
- Kerry Washington “has had it” with that football player husband I always forget she’s married to. [Radar Online]
- Ian McKellan knows more about bees than you. [Page Six]
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy knows more about Peta Murgatroyd than you do. [Dlisted]
- Josh Hartnett, inching ever closer to death, is now a father. [ONTD]