Adam “Calvin Harris” Wiles just made his Instagram account private, and it’s not because all 4.4m of his closest friends had finally followed. The brave investigators over at ONTD did a little digging and discovered that the real reason for Wiles’s sudden lock was that he was “getting tired of people commenting about Karlie being better for Taylor/Harry being better for Taylor.”
The proof, apparently, is in a tumblr post that suggests Kaylor (Karlie/Taylor) and Haylor (Harry/Taylor) “shippers” had been posting disrespectful comments on Wiles’s Instagrams.
ONTD claims Taylor liked the post, then unliked it soon after. And you know what? I believe it! I believe every single word of it. (For the record, I ship Kaylor.)
Charlie Sheen is trying to sell his memoir for $10 million. It’s not a ridiculous number (Amy Schumer made $8m), but some are suggesting it’s a little late in his career for such a big ask.
A veteran at a “major publishing house” told Page Six:
“When Charlie starred in ‘Two and a Half Men,’ it was a funny comedy, but the idea of $10 million is even funnier. So much of his life has played out in public, and so much is sordid — in this case there may be too much information. What’s left to find out?”
What’s left to find out? Oh, I don’t know, ANONYMOUS PUBLISHER—maybe fun facts about Emilio Estevez and whether or not he kept in touch with Jennifer Grey after Ferris Bueller’s Day Off?
Justin Theroux has joined Instagram, which is fine, but I was hoping for his wife.
- SELENA GOMEZ WAS ARRESTED on the set of her new music video. [THL]
- Jaden Smith is working on a collection of essays and I’ve never been more excited for a book in my life. [Celebitchy]
- Is Oprah wearing a shawl here or is that a towel? [Celebitchy]
- David Spade is annoyed that Kim and Kanye got better seats to SNL 40. [OK!]
- Pregnancy is making Anne Hathaway is so energetic! [Just Jared]
- Colton Haynes to other sufferers of anxiety: “Ur not alone.” Annnnnnnd here comes another panic attack. [Us Weekly]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via screengrab.