Blac Chyna’s lawyer has released a statement following Rob Kardashian’s explosive Instagram rant on Wednesday (during which he may posted what experts are saying could qualify as revenge porn of Chyna), and it suggests that this story—which also includes allegations of domestic abuse—will only get worse. In the statement (given to People), attorney Walter Mosley wrote, “I am exploring all legal remedies and protections available to my client at this time in attempts to best advise her on how she may want to proceed.”
Meanwhile, the other Kardashians are reportedly furious with Rob and have presumably begun calling on their pals over at TMZ to do a little damage control for the family brand:
They are ashamed the war has become a public spectacle and hurting the family name. Even worse than damaging the brand, family members worry Rob and Chyna are hurting 7-month-old Dream...the Kardashians think it’s damaging for Dream to live in homes where the parents are at war.
Oh, and if you thought things couldn’t get more disgusting, the guy Rob threatened to beat up for allegedly dating Chyna “after one of their many splits” has reportedly desperate to get the couple on his new reality show “to talk about the makeout photos.”
It all comes back to promo, doesn’t it?
If you’ve had enough bleak celebrity news this morning, allow me to provide you with an antidote: tweets from Seth Rogen’s mother, Sandy.
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin finally sold their enormous New York City apartment. [Variety]
- Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker are finally building their mega-townhouse. [Page Six]
- Mariah Carey’s credit cards were reportedly declined on Rodeo Drive, which is exactly what happened to Phyllis Nefler. [Celebitchy]
- “A source tells E! News that the proud parents’ son’s name is simply a shortened version of William.” [E! Online]
- I don’t believe this, but I LOVE it. [MSN]