Beyoncé and Jay Z’s daughter Blue Ivy may or may not be enrolled at the Center for Early Education in Lost Angeles, but if she is, Queen Bey might have become the most ultimate PTA mom ever.
The iconic singer took to the stage at the school’s 75th Anniversary Gala on March 5 to cover a ballad made famous by another diva: Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You.” (The song itself was originally sung by Dolly Parton.)
Will Ferrell and Billy Crystal also hosted the event.
If this isn’t Hollywood dripped in Hollywood, I don’t know what is. [E! News]
Matisyahu was not having it with a fan who wanted to get in on some selfie action with the star.
While performing the song “One Day” at the Wiltshire in Los Angeles on Wednesday, a female concert-goer decided, like most people, that being on stage with a famous rapper and reggae star was a good time for a photo op. Turned out it was really a shonde, as we Hebrews say: when she began to pose for a selfie, Matisyahu intercepted the phone with a quick swipe without interrupting his performance.
You’d think that the hug he gave her after the incident would’ve been a small consolation, or at least a hint, but apparently not. The fan tried again to no avail: the singer seamlessly snatched the phone back again and pocketed it. Smooth move, Ferguson.
But let’s be honest, if Matisyahu really wants to learn how to get his point across and shut it down, he should take a cue from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. [TMZ.]
- Caitlyn Jenner and Candis Cayne are not getting married, they’re just BFFs. [Gossip Cop]
- Lance Bass went to prom once and brought Danielle Fischel as his
bearddate. The photo is just as you’d expect. [Cosmopolitan]
- The knife found on the O.J. Simpson estate might be too contaminated for a sufficient DNA test...but it also might not be? [TMZ]
- Flavor Flav stopped by Salt Lake City to give the weather report, did not wear a Viking helmet while doing so. [Seriously OMG]
- One Directioner Niall Horan pissed in public and someone took a photo. [TMZ]
- Looks like Zac Efron is hella pumped up for the Baywatch movie. [JustJared]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.