Beyonce has been banned from the pyramids for being RUDE. Are you even allowed to do that?
Dr. Zahi Hawass, the man behind the ban, is known as "Egypt's Indiana Jones" and "the Mubarak of Antiquities" so maybe he does have the authority. Who knows. Anyway, Beyonce reportedly showed up very late to her pyramid tour and then refused to apologize. She also tried to have her photographers shoot, which Dr. Hawass was not cool with because he has photographers of his own.
"I said... you almost hit my photographer and you are not polite — out!" he told the Independent. "I am not giving you the privilege of having you on my tour." He adds, "I said Beyonce was stupid and I left." Uh, ok, look who's rude now, sir. You are definitely not allowed to do that. [The Independent]
Taylor Swift met Prince William and they made very stilted small talk, punctuated by a few enthusiastic cries of "Yeah!" Is that rude? Can you even say that to a prince? I don't think it would fly on Downton Abbey, which is what I'm going from here.
Ok, but seriously, what would you say to Prince William if you met him? "Hey, I saw your baby on the news! Cute baby!" "I'm so sorry to hear about Kate Middleton's conniving hairdresser." "So! Harry's girlfriend sure does kooky shit to her hair!" I think Taylor did very well considering. (Video at the link.) [ABC]
Martha Stewart has threatened to unleash more unflattering Twitter photos of food upon the world this holiday season. Brace yourselves, everyone. "I'm going to take a lot more pictures on Thanksgiving, so all of you out there who love my photos, just watch." I'm scared! [E!]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt had a baby AND got secretly married while none of us were paying attention, blinded by our tears over the cancellation of The Client List. (She met her husband, Brian Hallisay, on set at that beautiful television program). Congratulations to them! [DListed]
- Alec Baldwin says that the "fundamentalist wing of gay advocacy" is to blame for his show's cancellation, and himself (a lil bit). Oh, Alec. [E!]
- Ellen Degeneres says that Jennifer Lawrence stole her haircut. We are still waiting on Kate Gosselin to weigh in. [E!]
- Frankie Muniz suffered his second mini-stroke this year. Here's hoping he gets better! [E!]
- I know you guys ALL thought Miley Cyrus was living in a teepee outside of her house, but she's not really doing that. Thank you so much for clearing that up, Miley Cyrus' publicist. [E!]
- Taryn Manning went platinum blond!!!!! Mark it down in your hair spreadsheet! [E!]
- While your chart is out: Keith Urban cut his "signature" long hair. [Gossip Cop]
- Alexa Chung's Longchamp campaign mostly involves her holding purses very close to her extremely beautiful face and kind of going, "SEE? A PURSE." [E!]
- Kaley Cuoco is getting married on New Year's Eve, so the holiday will be henceforth known as Kaley Cuoco Wedding Day and it will be celebrated twice as much as New Year's. [NY Daily News]
- Adam Brody will be playing a hip, stay at home dad on New Girl, which is exactly what the world needs and deserves. [HuffPo]
- Rihanna donated $100,000 to UNICEF for Philippines relief. [Just Jared]
- Ugh MTV made their poor intern make a fake dating profile for Harry Styles and I'm too embarrassed to read it. [MTV]
- Here are some more baseless Mila Kunis pregnancy rumors. [TMZ]
- Former Bachelor Ben Flajnik is really, really upset that people keep saying he's dating Kris Jenner. Understandable. [Wet Paint]
- There is a rumor that Scary Spice got really mad at The Beckham Formerly Known as Posh Spice before their Olympics performance because Victoria wouldn't give her email or her phone number to any of her former band mates. Very sad. [Perez Hilton]
- Meryl Streep prepped for her role in August: Osage County by smoking and staying up late and drinking red wine. I guess we're all just prepping for roles in August: Osage County and don't know it yet. [Page Six]