America's baby demands tribute! Apparently, Queen Bey and Jay-Z showered the Kimye spawn with lavish gifts, including personalized Christian Dior baby booties (a necessity for every infant, since infants are constantly standing on their feet, as we all know) and the most expensive fork, spoon, and cup set in all of Tiffany's. Blue Ivy came to visit North as well, and the two probably jovially knocked their diamond-encrusted rattles together in greeting. [The Sun]
Uh-oh: some website claims that Kanye is "miserable" and does not want to live with Kim's momager/fame gremlin Kris Jenner:
When Kim first told Kanye that Kris wanted them to move in with her so she could help out with the new baby, the rapper snarled, ‘You’ll be going without ME!’ It’s no secret Kris and Kanye butt heads, so even living under the same roof for a limited time during renovations to their new Bel-Air estate was out of the question for him. He told Kim he’d rented a house until their place is ready. But when Kim broke that news, Kris got very upset!
At least he can get out of the house frequently to watch Pacific Rim, which he has already endorsed as "one of his favorite movies of all time." What are his other favorite movies? Do you think he likes The Aristocats? [Bossip]
Ugh: 50 Cent was arrested on domestic violence charges after attacking his girlfriend and ransacking her apartment. TMZ claims that she's the mother of his second child (last night, the rapper tweeted "Look billy jean your not my lover," although he denies that it's in response to the allegations). He is set to appear in court on July 22. [The Sun]
On a less horrifying note, Ellen Page wants to know why some women are so reluctant to say that they're feminists. In an interview with the Guardian, she said:
I don't know why people are so reluctant to say they're feminists. Maybe some women just don't care. But how could it be any more obvious that we still live in a patriarchal world when feminism is a bad word?
Take that, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, et. al.! [Oh No They Didn't!]
- After the gifting ceremony, Beyonce and Jay-Z celebrated the launch of Jay-Z's new album "Magna Carta Holy Grail" last night in Brooklyn and a person took some blurry cellphone photos of it. From the looks of it, everyone lurking in the background was kind of bewildered that they were invited. [Just Jared]
- Fiendish tweets mobbed Harry Style's SUV as though it were the Khaleesi. [Oh No They Didn't!]
- Honey Boo Boo has acquired a pet hermit crab. [Perez Hilton]
- Prince maybe doesn't own a cell phone; he also says no one really talks to him, but that his new band is "like a galaxy. The sun is in the center giving of energy, and everything revolves around it... The sun is information.” Never change, Prince. [V Magazine]
- Britney Spears is working on her "most personal album ever." Which begs the question: what could be more personal than "Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman"? That song was REAL. [Just Jared]
- Kristen Stewart shows off her two new tattoos! Which is hard to do, because they are tiny and on her hand and she is currently in the throes of trying to make biker gloves a "thing". [People]
- Kylie Jenner was spotted getting PINKBERRY with ANOTHER MAN (Lil Twist), while rumored beau Jaden Smith was out with his friends clad in a fashion tunic. Huge scandal. [Bossip]
- Thank goddess: here's a picture of Avril Lavigne's black wedding dress. So punk. [Cosmo]
- Rihanna twerked to a Drake song. [TMZ]
- Flavor Flav has amassed enough fireworks to blow up a small country. [TMZ]
Image via Getty.