Supermodel Bar Refaeli spoke to Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth about the crushing existential pain of loneliness, or something, and it's honestly the saddest thing I've read today (it's early so I am assuming I'll read something sadder soon, but this is still HEART-BREAKING):
I’m okay. I look great. I’m cool. I like going out. I like being at home, I like movies, I like eating. So what’s wrong with me? Why am I alone?
"I'm cool." "I'M COOL." Reading this sentence over and over is the celebrity gossip equivalent of staring into the abyss.
BAR, COME EAT ICE CREAM AND WATCH REIGN ON THE CW WITH US! YOU ARE NOT ALONE. [NY Daily News]
Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard had a secret, no-frills wedding at the Beverly Hills County Clerk Office. According to reports, Kristen Bell was crying (maybe the ceremony was officiated by a sloth?). Kristen famously proposed in June after the Supreme Court struck down DOMA because they are a very good couple. Congratulations, guys! Your love is very beautiful and sweet. [Bossip]
TIME put Benedict Cumberbatch's face upon their international edition. The United States version, however, featured a drawing of Texas made out of little tiny states, which is boring and notably not Benedict Cumberbatch. Understandably, the good people of the U.S. are losing their shit entirely.
GIVE US CUMBERBATCH OR GIVE US DEATH. [TIME]
How many times in two short paragraphs can I say Benedict Cumberbatch? Many times. Benedict Cumberbatch says that his name ("Benedict Cumberbatch") sounds like "a fart in a bath." Benedict Cumberbatch. [ONTD]
- Another day, another celebrity sexting you over a public discussion platform. This time it's Nicki Minaj, who posted Instagram pictures of herself in leopard-spotted pasties. [Bossip]
- Proving definitively that he's some sort of Pokemon that's evolving before our very eyes, Snoop Lion has changed his name to Snoopzilla. [Bossip]
- The nuanced round-table discussion about feminism that started when Lorde critiqued Selena Gomez is getting even more nuanced: Cher Lloyd has weighed in and called Lorde "a knob," which is apparently an insult. [E!]
- Well, this is vile: A$AP Rocky slapped a woman at one of his concerts, and now he's vanished so the D.A. can't serve him. [Bossip]
- Here is a palate-cleansing photograph of Prince Harry wearing a lab coat and goggles. [E!]
- Luke Bracey, world-renowned for his role in the stunning film Monte Carlo, is still in the running to be America's Next Top Christian Grey. [Us]
- Beyonce played on the beach with Blue Ivy. [NY Daily News]
- When asked to explain his "troubling Instagram rant," by which this esteemed paper no doubt means "the time that he wrote plaintively on hotel stationery and photographed it," Donald Glover says that he just wanted to express himself. [NY Daily News]
- Austin Mahone's first tour has been canceled because the singer is very ill. Feel better, Austin Mahone!! [Gossip Cop]
- Daniel Radcliffe says that he heard that gay sex is "really fucking painful" the first time, so he tried to recreate that in that gay sex scene he won't stop talking about. [Gossip Cop]
- Miley Cyrus: twerking :: Justin Bieber : making his bodyguards carry him around. [Radar]