Anne Hathaway, Oscar-winning actress and social media icon, revealed her baby bump on Instagram over the weekend while frolicking on the beach. But this wasn’t any ordinary bump pic, this was Annie taking a STAND and making a STATEMENT.
Here’s how she captioned the photo:
“So, posting a bikini pic is a little out of character for me, but just now while I was at the beach I noticed I was being photographed. I figure if this kind of photo is going to be out in the world it should at least be an image that makes me happy (and be one that was taken with my consent. And with a filter).”
Go get ‘em, Annie! But now that you’re done with your important message, please return to the kinds of photos I really follow you for, like these classics:
On last night’s Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Scott Disick had a long chat with Kourtney, Khloe, Kim, and Kris during which basically everyone cried, including me.
Through his tears, Disick said:
“I’ve never been this unhappy in my life, you know. It’s just terrible. If I didn’t have those kids, I would kill myself. But I have them and I’m going to be here and I’m going to make it right for them. I just hope that somehow … God can like, give me a chance or us a chance at this. It’s weird to lose that many people that quick, you know.”
If God’s not available, I’m sure he can ask Ryan Seacrest.
The rest of the episode was less depressing, and featured subplots in which Kendall was hella annoyed with Kylie for spending so much time with Tyga during their vacation in St. Barths, Kourtney got her revenge body photographed, and the family had conversations about whether or not mermaids actually exist.
- Looks like Miranda Lambert is officially in love with whatshisname. [Instagram]
- Speaking of female country singers, Carrie Underwood eats her cereal dry. [The Cut]
- Colton Haynes sort of came out on Tumblr and I still only sort of know who he is. [People]
- Rocco Ritchie blocked Madonna on Instagram. [Star]
- Jennifer Lopez: “It’s gonna be a real J.Lo year, whether you like it or not!” [Celebitchy]
- Helen Hunt’s daughters got henna tattoos of Helen Hunt, and Helen Hunt LOVES it. [Twitter]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Instagram/screengrab.