I wish. Maybe I'm just hungry, but how great would it be if Randy Jackson, Mariah Carey, Nicky Minaj, and that other one all disappeared and were replaced by four buttery corns on the cob with googly eyes stuck on them? I might even start watching that dumdum show. (HAHA LYLAS, CORN, BUT NO I WOULDN'T.)
The panel-scrapping shakeup, which was first reported by The Wrap, follows on the heels of record low ratings, which have left Fox execs scrambling for a bold, show-saving maneuver.
Fox will present its new fall lineup to advertisers on Monday in New York, and we are told the network is expected to announce the departure of all four judges.
"After 12 years of judging on American Idol I have decided it is time to leave after this season," Randy Jackson told E! News exclusively on Thursday.
Put your picks for new judges in the comments. My second place choice is Bill Murray, Brian Doyle Murray, the other Murray, and an overturned bucket. Ryan Seacrest will be replaced with a grain of rice. Cute! [E!]
- Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew. Chris Brown tweeted this today. [Bossip]
She's not mine if she's everybody else's.— Chris Brown(@chrisbrown) May 10, 2013
- Kate Beckinsale went outside. [E!]
- Adam Levine says that acne used to make him upset. [E!]
- Khloe Kardashian got "swatted." [TMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ]
- Ryan Seacrest did not give Julianne Hough a free house, so stop thinking that all over the place so much. [TMZ]
- Here are Megan Fox and her body double on the set of TMNT. [Us]
- Here's Jodie Foster with her kid and her ex. [E!]
- "Amanda Bynes Tweets More Sexy Selfies" is the new [E!]
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum continues to be pregnant. [E!]
- Winona Ryder on the cover of Interview. [JustJared]
- Wait, Gillian Anderson turned down a role on Game of Thrones!? WHAT ROLE. JUST SAY "STRONG BELWAS" TO MAKE ME LAUGH. [Express]
- I can't even anymore with today. So let's just close up with this. [eeeeeeeeeeee]
- And this.
Photos via Getty.