Anna Karenina star Keira Knightley went topless for the December issue of Allure. Hey, Keira, do you have an eating disorder? There are all those rumors and everything.
"The anorexic stuff — it's always going to have an impact, so I think it did hit pretty hard. Because you go, oh, maybe that's right! I knew I wasn't anorexic, but maybe my body is somehow not right."
How about sex scenes? Personal onscreen nudity policy?
"No bottom half! I don't mind exposing my tits because they're so small — people really aren't that interested."
Yeah, about that...
"They always pencil in my boobs. I was only angry when they were really droopy... For King Arthur, for a poster, they gave me these really strange droopy tits. I thought, well if you're going to make me fantasy breasts, at least make perky breasts."
Hey, K-Dogg, are you a feminist?
"I am a feminist, but I clearly objectify myself — so that, right, there is a total contradiction to feminist principles."
Glad we cleared all that up! Also, after the spread was published, some bullshit rumor wafted around about the Photoshopping of Knightley's nipple. Allure's editor-in-chief shot it down: "We didn't do any surgery to Keira Knightley's breasts-neither with a scalpel nor a retoucher." But seriously guys, it's all about the CRAFT of SERIOUS ACTING. [Allure, E!]
Because she's Lindsay Lohan, it's easy to forget that she is just a girl standing in front of a boy, etc. "I can only imagine what it would be like to have the kind of love that [Elizabeth Taylor] and Richard Burton had. It's such a wonderful thing. It's so heartbreaking. Love is scary and I'm yet to find that one person. I relate to the fact that Elizabeth Taylor once said, ‘I love being in love.' I do, too. I love being in love. There's nothing better than that first feeling of being in love, so I look forward to having that at some point'. I've been in love with people – maybe one or two – but I haven't really had a true love yet."
It is, however, true to form that Lohan would choose a mutually destructive, emotionally abusive alligator fuckhouse of a relationship like that one to want for herself. [Entertainmentwise]
Wherein Chris Brown oh-so-articulately defends his Halloween costume, which he has now specified as Osama bin Laden: "It's fucking Halloween. It's a motherfucking holiday. Get over it, people." Points for the other guy's Rihanna impression, though.
Channing Tatum is somewhat abashed about his Sexiest Man Alive title. "I told [wife] Jenna after we'd been in the bathtub washing our dogs because they'd gotten skunked. She was like, 'What?'" [People]
- Justin Bieber was pulled over in L.A. for driving like a broken hero on a last-chance power drive. [TMZ]
- Rihanna got her own creepy likeness at Madame Tussaud's. [Bossip]
- Octomom maybe stole a $7,500 diamond ring. [Radar Online]
- Johnny Depp invited One Direction over and jammed with them. [The Sun]
- Sharon Osbourne has lost 28 pounds since her double mastectomy. [Us Weekly]
- If you have a jazillion dollars, you can have lunch with Gwyneth Paltrow. Or you could just read GOOP and feel adequately condescended to about your gauche lifestyle choices for free. [Monsters and Critics]
- After they did some Sandy volunteering, Justin and Jessica Timberlake had BBQ with Timbaland. [Page Six]
- Chris Hemsworth might star in a biopic about old-timey sex dream Steve McQueen. [Ace Showbiz]
- Kim Kardashian sent a few Kardashian Collection dresses to Kate Middleton. Yeah, that'll happen. [Entertainmentwise]
- Meryl Streep's daughter who's not Mamie Gummer joined The Newsroom. [Vulture]
- OJ Simpson straight up does not pay taxes. [TMZ]
- Kristen Stewart can't wait to land another movie role. [Us Weekly]
- Wait, this picture of Madonna and Psy. [Contact Music]
- Tamera Mowry-Housley had a boy. [People]
- Wendy Williams calls Heidi Klum's relationship with her bodyguard "disgusting." [Us Weekly]
- Chelsea Handler blew off Hoda and Kathie Lee with some bullshit food poisoning claim and went out with her boyfriend. [Page Six]
- Lil Wayne is OK, you guys. [Page Six]
- Taryn Manning got one day of community service for smacking her personal assistant. [NYDN]
- "Get a chauffeur?" suggests Amanda Bynes' former sitcom co-star Wesley Jonathan. Valid. [TMZ]